Lista de Reprodução
Red Bull Rampage – unforgiving, scary, treacherous – and the best event of the year for freeride mountain bikers. From the building to the buildup, check out all the action from the iconic event, taking place in the desolate area of Virgin, Utah.
Lista de Reprodução
01. Looking back – Riding forward
The Freeride mountain bike world tour goes into it’s second round as we meet up with world champion, Cameron Zink. He gives us an overview of his life as a professional mountain biker and his success from last season. We also follow him to the first tour stop of 2011, the Vienna Air King in Austria.
02. Getting back in the dirt
For this episode of Mountain Bike Chronicles, we head over to South Africa where we follow Gee Atherton as he goes at it once again defending his world championship title. We also hook up with the well-rounded Rocky Mountain Freeride team in Kamloops, Canada for some great fun at this mountain bike playground.
03. Alex Prochazka meets ranchstyle FMB
Whistler, BC is an action sport mecca and home to mountain bike rider Alex Prochazka. Alex Prochazka is the second rider to land a double backflip in a competition and one of the best freeriders out there and that not just on his bike but also with a pair of skies. We also take a look at the famed Ranch style contest, the third stop of the freeride mountain bike tour, which boasts some spectacular man-made hits.
04. Söderström goes all in at Dirt Masters
Hop on as we follow Sweden’s Martin Söderström at the freestyle mountain bike tour stop in Winterberg at the SKS Dirt Masters, where he tries to compete in the downhill, 4cross, and slopestyle events. Three competitions whew!
05. Stakes Rise in Scotland
We’re in Scotland for the Fort William UCI event as we catch up with the first family of mountain biking: the Athertons. We also look at all the best action from the men’s and women’s events and check out the technical specs of the Athertons’ bikes.
06. Hunting for Big Terrain
On this episode of Mountainbike Chronicles we are in Leogang, Austria for another UCI event on the tour. We catch up with Steve Pete and Greg Minaar who fill us in on the event itself as well getting to grips with carbon fiber tech in the bikes themselves. Also we follow the routes of freeride mountain biking in Canada.
07. 26 Trix Competition and Robby Bourden in BC
On this episode of Mountainbike Chronicles we are in Leogang, Austria for the annual 26 Trix event. We also catch up with FMB rider Robbie Bourden as well as Andreu Lacondeguy in one of the best mountain biking regions – Nelson, Canada.
08. The Claymore Challenge
On this episode we catch up with Darren Berrecloth as he makes his return after a brutal back injury into the competitive season. We then check out the Claymore Challenge at Highland Mountain Bike Park in Northfield, NH for some serious style.
09. Who Has the Mountain Style?
In this high flying, action packed episode of Mountain Bike Chronicles we head to Colchester with Sam Pilgrim as he gears up for the 1st big mountain event of the year.
10. Anne UP
We are in Mount Sainte Anne, Quebec for the Mountain bike World Cup Festival as the world’s best hurl themselves down this tricky downhill track.
We have all the best action from the event plus we catch up with the Athertons as they try and relax between events.
You even get a peek at the build up for the Red Bull Joy Ride course at Whistle with course designer and builder Paddy Kayne. So sit back and enjoy.
11. On a Roll in New York
Another stop of the gnarly UCI Downhill World Cup in New York, where the best downhill racers fight for the win.
We follow Troy Brosnan at the race and get to last year’s junior’s world cup champion aswell as Kurt Sorge and his innovative filmer Ralphie.
12. Joy Riding
Crankworx is one of the largest gravity-fueled mountain bike festivals in the United States. FMB Riders compete to climb up on the world ranking list and get ready for the final stops. Tom Prochazka will introduce us to the art of building and designing state of the art mountain bike parks.
13. Island Life at the Bearclaw Invitational
On this episode of Mountain Bike Chronicles we go to Vancouver Island in Canada to check out the only rider built competition of the tour – the Bearclaw Invitational.
Darren Berrecloth gives us a behind the scenes look before giving the riders the full west coast islander experience.
14. Final MTB World Cup Race of the Season – Val Di Sole
For the last episode of the season, we are on site in Val Di Sole where the UCI tour winner is announced. We then take a glimpse at how the pros get ready for the big day.
Alex Prochazka, Cameron Zinc, Dan Atherton, Gee Atherton, Greg Minaar, Martin Söderström, Rachel Atherton and Steve Peat.
Many past films, riders, and locations have inspired us. Some of those locations are now our backyards, and some of those riders are now our friends. From the Inside Out is our adventure to the places we’ve always wanted to ride, and our expression of the lines and styles that have influenced us. This is freeride mountain biking. This film is from us – the riders.
Written, directed and edited by The Coastal Crew and produced by Anthill Films, From the Inside Out was filmed entirely in British Columbia, the birthplace of freeride, and features some of the sport’s best riders, including: Brandon Semenuk, Steve Smith, Thomas Vanderham, Matt Hunter, Graham Agassiz, Mike Hopkins, Kenny Smith & The Coastal Crew. Photography by Nicolas Teichrob
Brandon Semenuk, Graham Agassiz ,Kenny Smith, Matt Hunter, Mike Hopkins, Steve Smith and Thomas Vanderham.
- Reid – Diptera
- Shaun Gregory – Brandon Intro
- Nero – My Eyes
- Germany Germany – River
- Chase & Status – Blind Faith
- Egadz – Glock Out
- Digitalism – 2 Hearts
- Tapes N Tapes – Freak Out
- Zion I – Let Me Holla
- Chase & Status – Is It Worth It
- Kids of 88 – Ribbons On Light
- The Wilderness Crew – Killers of The Funk
Skills and Thrills DVD – a one-on-one riding master class with Fabien Barel.
For the uninitiated, when it comes to flat-out, calculated riding, there’s no-one as impressive as Barel. Every nut, bolt and washer on his bikes have been hand-selected and mused over, every tiny riding input fed through a nervous system finely tuned to eking speed out of the trail. In other words, there’s a lot that he can help you out with when it comes to riding.
MBUK tech ed Rob Weaver was out in Nice with Fabien for the latter stages of filming and was blown away, “Riding with Fabien really opens your eyes as to what can be done on a mountain bike,” he said, “His calculated approach to going fast and his understanding of riding technique is quite astounding. His ability to break down techniques and explain exactly what’s happening or what needs to happen is a valuable tool which will help bring your skills on no matter what sort of riding you’re into.”
There’s over an hour’s worth of riding wisdom crammed in which will take you through the very basics of set-up, equipment and riding right up to full-on trail-shredding techniques that’ll have your mates jaws hanging open and trail centre regulars shouting “Oi! No professionals!”
For two years the crew of 3 MINUTE GAPS have followed the world’s best mountain bike racers around the globe documenting them as they trained, prepared, rode, ate, traveled, raced, celebrated, commiserated, and made sacrifices simply because of the weight of ambition to be the fastest. There is no truer, more accurate and intimate depiction of the hallowed worlds of the very best World Cup rider’s than 3 MINUTE GAPS.
Filmed in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, and every round of the 2009 and 2010 World Cup Series and World Championships.
Director Clay Porter has traveled the world capturing a story of triumph and struggle.
From multiple World Champions to future World Champions – including Gee Atherton, Sam Hill, Aaron Gwin, Sam Blenkinsop, Brendan Fairclough, Greg Minnaar, Andrew Neethling, Danny Hart, Matti Lehikoinen, Ben Reid, and Josh Bryceland – this film chronicles the new breed of racers who are re-shaping modern downhill racing, and indeed, riding.
This movie is more than a Post-It note stuck on a page of mountain bike history, it is a leather bound pop-up book printed on sheets of polished stone with a crystal ball for the contents. For years to come this movie will still be referenced in conversations and discussions about when riding was re-imagined.
Aaron Gwin, Josh Bryceland, Andrew Neethling, Ben Reid, Brendan Fairclough, Danny Hart, Gee Atherton, Greg Minnaar, Matti Lehikoinen, Sam Blenkinsop and Sam Hill.
- The Qemists – Your Revolution
- Seb Taylor – Eerie Times
- Rob Zombie – Dragula
- Tony Morales – Controversy
- Jakalope – Pretty Life
- Brady Ellis and Mark Moore – Subversion
- Alice in Videoland – Lay Me Down
- Brady Ellis – Transformectomy
- Seb Taylor – Trail Ripper
- The Qemists (ft. Wiley) – Dem Na Like Me
- The Bloody Beetroots – Butter
- Kays Alatrakchi – Restless Reason
- Kays Alatrakchi – Dissention
- Zebra and Giraffe – The Inside (USB Human Remix)
- Tony Morales – Cold War
- Jonathan Greer – Highwire
- Seb Taylor – Breaking Strain (Epic Tribal Mix)
- Walter Werzowa – Chaos Theory
- Brady Ellis – Disaster Blaster
- Shiny Toy Guns – Major Tom
Lista de Reprodução
Launched in 2001 and held annually through 2004, Red Bull Rampage brought the creative, unrestricted ethos of freeride mountain biking to the contest arena while staying true to the sport’s core ideals. Poised on a sandstone ridge in the brutal landscape near Virgin, Utah riders were free to chose whatever line they dared between an established start gate and the finish line 1,500 vertical feet below. Exactly what happened between those two points has become legendary.
- Seb Taylor – The Tempest
- P.S. I Love You – Meet Me At The Muster Station
- Gar Francis – Midnight in Rome (Instrumental)
- Manic – Champa
- Indigo Egg – Clouds of Indigo
- Tripping Horse – La Pistola (Instrumental)
- The Heavy – Short Change Hero
- The Go! Team – T.O.R.N.A.D.O
- The Death Set – It’s Another Day
- Paper Tiger – 2nd Day Back
- Crystal Moon – Silent Pool
- Shad – We, Myself and I
- P.S. I Love You – Get Over
- The D’Urbervilles – Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- Eskmo – Come Back (Lorn Remix)
- Hail The Villain – Take Back The Fear
- Seb Taylor – Ground Level
- Deer Tick – Friday XIII
Life Cycles tells a spectacular story of the bike, from its creation to its eventual demise. A visually stunning journey, with thought provoking narration, Life Cycles uses Ultra HD to document the many stories surrounding the mountain bike and its culture. Ride along into breath taking natural settings, as we battle the elements, showcase the progression of riding, take a road trip, fix the bike, and show the destruction and eventual creation of trails. Semenuk, Hopkins, Schwartz, McIntosh, McCaul Agassiz, Hunter and Vanderham guide you through this wonderful story. Life Cycles is a celebration of the bicycle, and is sure to entertain anyone who has ever ridden one
Brandon Semenuk, Cam McCaul, Evan Schwartz, Graham Agassiz, Graham Tracey, Matt Hunter, Mike Hopkins, Riley McIntosh and Thomas Vanderham.
- Data Romance – Intro
- Data Romance – Factory
- Ginormous – Night Scene, Fireworks, The Heavens
- Blockhead – Sunday Séance (Loka Remix)
- Data Romance – Seasons
- Graham Tracey – Powerslide
- Data Romance – Saskatoon
- Hecq – Above
- Moby – Flower
- MewithoutYou – In A Sweater Poorly Knit
- Bonobo – Recurring
- Data Romance – Elements
- Aaron Nazrul – Daylight
- Explosions in the Sky – The Birth and Death of the Day
- Data Romance – Night Section
- Drew Danburry – Hero Kensan
- Data Romance – Ghosted
The Entree is an in depth documentary/ extended interview with Australian born UCI DOWNHILL WORLD SERIES CHAMPION Sam Hill based on his 2009 racing season. With just three rounds to go and a winless and turbulent season already behind him The Entree begins in Mont Saint Anne, Canada round #6 where things begin to change and the race to the finish begins. Follow Sam and his team mate Brendan Fairclough across the globe on an insightful journey from Canada, back to his homeland Australia then to Schladming, Austria for the ride of the season on his quest for World Series GOLD and the celebrations that followed.
Brendan Fairclough and Sam Hill.
- Wolfgang Gartner – Hook Shot
- Wolfgang Gartner – Wolfgang’s 5th Symphony
- Sketching Cato – Changes
- Tricky Woo – Born True
- Yungun – All You’ve Got
- Great Day For Up – Taste Of The Wasted
- Dynamo Productions – Showtime
Women Of Dirt is a unique look into the world of Downhill Racing, Dirt Jumping and Freeriding. This film looks through the eyes of the wondrous women that have helped grow the sport of Gravity Mountain Biking with their strength and courage.
Cierra Smith, Darcy Turenne, Dawn Cashen, Emily Johnston, Jill Kintner, Kathy Pruitt, Katrina Strand, Leana Gerrard, Lisa Myklak, Stephanie Nychka and Tammy Donahugh.
- MY-G – Chasing Dreams
- MY-G – Entertainers (ft. Gainon & Rose)
- MY-G – Circle of Life (ft. Aniya)
- MY-G – YESSUH (instrumental)
- MY-G – Gunpoint
- Jah Sun – Future B-Boy
- MY-G – Blink of an Eye (instrumental ft. Masud Tahmassbi)
- MY-G – King’s Knees (instrumental ft. Masud Tahmassbi)
- MY-G – What’s Going On (ft. Pep Love & Rose)
- MY-G – R.I.P. Double (ft. Danger Russ)
- MY-G – Untold Story (ft. Mikah Nyne Zelly Rock & Sleep)
- MY-G – Send Me An Angel (instrumental ft. Lambsbread)
- MY-G – Trouble in Paradise (ft. Toni Hilol, Masud Tahmassbi & Daniel Lamb)
- MY-G – So High (ft. Khalil)
- MY-G – Annie Get Your Gun (ft. Talib Kweli)
Sean Anderson has put togehter a film called SYNC that follows the 2009/2010 Australian National DH Series.
Chris Kovarik, Josh Button, Sam Hill and Troy Brosnan.
- Salem – 12 Fingers
- Exploding Boy – Desperados
- Yoni Gileadi – Absence
- Exploding Boy – Intervention
- Yoni Gileadi – Aftermath
- Metric – Gold, Guns, Girls
- Seb Taylor – Northern Beats
- Kit – Animals
- Seb Taylor – Epic Heights
- Kettcar – Raveland (Frittenbude Remix)
- Exploding Boy – London
- Frittenbude – Mindestens in 1000 Jahren
Filmed in North and South America, Brighter has an often overlooked, unique approach to filmmaking: we’re here to have fun! From the co-visionary of the underground cult classic Stripped, the online web series Stund, and a past editor for Freeride Entertainment, Tamas Forde/New Wave Cinema is delivering this spring exactly what you’ve been missing: A feel good, pro quality film…at an affordable price. We believe in giving good deals, and that’s all there is to it. Shot in pristine hi definition, Brighter features some of the world’s best riders, shredding and sending it for their love of riding bikes.
- Intro: Bryan Ralph – Still Wonders
- Zuku – Here With You
- LongWalkShortDock – You Can Have It I’m Leaving
- Subtxt – The Chill
- Apparat – Headup
- Slowride – You Can’t Tell Me How It Is
- School of Seven Bells – Half Asleep
- DJ Cam – Hip Hop Opera
- C.Aarmé – Bodybuilding
- Ultra Pulverize – Ropadoperglittercubin
- Zuku – To The Fairy
- Credits: Zuku – Between Me
Here We Go Again DVD is DH Productions’ twentyfifth DVD adventure. We will bring together the old and the new, from the Andes to the Appalachians. Fresh faced rippers team up with our stable of shredders, showing that no matter where you’re at or who you are, it’s all about havin’ fun. While secret stashes and untouchable locations are nice, Here We Go Again. will draw upon DH Productions’ DIY style and blue collar work ethic to feature rad spots all around the world – spots that are there for the taking. Look around you and see what you can find. This is our backyard sesh – where’s yours?
- The Bouncing Souls – Here We Go (Live)
- Powerman 5000 – Riot Time
- Black Water Rising – The River
- House of Broken Promises – Blister
- Goodness – Sex & Rebellion
- The Sweet Kill – Never Die
- Jamie’s Elsewhere – The Prodigal
- Spirits – Heart Pump
- Hawthorne Heights – Decembers
- Spirits – Controlled Wildfires
- Ari Shine/Ben Rew – Ghost Ride/The Whip
- Dan Kinsley – Top of the Mountain
- Big Cock – Live To Rock
- The Bouncing Souls – True Believers (Live)
Ionate films is back with its second freeride mountainbike film and takes you on a ride through dust, dirt, tarmac and snow. Lean back and enjoy the resounding scenery spanning from the heart of the Swiss Alps over mountains and glaciers down to the Ligurian coastline, the broad spaces of the Provence and the streets of Berlin. See what riders like René Wildhaber, Ross Schnell, Samuel Zbinden and Carlo Dieckmann do when they go riding, not racing.
Filmed on location in Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Austria and France
Adrian Fischer, Carlo Dieckmann, Katja Rupf, Marco Bugnone, Mathé Hüsler, Mischa Breitenstein, Pascal Breitenstein, Rene Wildhaber, Roman Roschi, Romeo Volken, Ross Schnell, Sacha Robert, Samuel Zbinden and Vinzenz Guntern.
- Nada Surf – Blankest Year Weight is a Gift
- Romeo Volken: We Are Scientists – After Hours
- Samuel Zbinden: Two Door Cinema Club – I Can Talk
- Carlo Dieckmann: Pony Pony Run Run – Walking On a Line
- Adrian Fischer: Map ft. Keny Arkana – Appelle Moi Camarade
- Sacha Robert: Johnny Foreigner – Salt, Peppa and Spinderella
- Roman Roschi: Ignite – Let It Burn
- Vinzenz Guntern: Tiger Lou – A Partial Print
- Pascal Breitenstein, Mischa Breitenstein: Tilly and the Wall – Beat Control
- Marco Bugnone: Grand National – Boner
- Freeride Express: Malcolm Middleton – Red Travellin’ Socks
- Credits: Dredg – Matroshka
The filmmakers who brought you the Collective, Roam and Seasons present a new mountain bike film, Follow Me. Shot in high definition, Follow Me takes the viewer inside the action, capturing the unique perspectives and imagery the Anthill Films crew is famous for.
Follow Me gets back to basics and reminds us why we all love to ride bikes. Breaking from the traditional format of single rider segments, the film documents what happens when the worlds best downhillers, freeriders and slopestylers ride together on some of the best trails on the planet. Follow Me is a portrait of modern mountain bike lifestyle and culture think back-yard sessions, ripping local trails, training bike parks, epic road trips and heli drops its all about having fun your bike.
Follow Me will change the way you see mountain bike films and get you stoked to get off the couch and ride!
Locations: Queenstown NZ, Baja (Punta San Carlos), Whistler, Sun Peaks, Silver Star, Mt. Washington, the North Shore, Sunshine Coast, Kamloops, Mt. Hood
Ben Boyko, Brandon Semenuk, Brendan Fairclough, Cam McCaul, Darren Berrecloth, Gee Atherton, Geoff Gulevich, Kurt Sorge, Matt Hunter, Sam Hill, Steve Smith and Thomas Vanderham.
- Dar Band/Whitefield Brothers – Hammerhead
- Deviates – Come With Me
- Rise Against – Re-Education (Through Labor)
- Damian Marley – Welcome to Jamrock
- Michael Franti and Spearhead – Light Up Ya Lighter
- Mos Def – Life in Marvelous Times
- Delta Spirit – People C’mon
- Alice In Videoland – We Are Rebels
- Killaflow – Set Me On Fire
- Drawcard – It’s On
For their 7th release, Allout Productions has circled the globe to bring you the sauciness you deserve. From Slovenia to San Diego, ‘Allout’ features hot World Cup action as well as American shredders getting greasy on their home soil. From start line to finish, this film will have you fiending to grab your bike and get peddling!
Aaron Gwin, Andrew Neethling, Ben Reid, Brandon Semenuk, Brendon Fairclough, Danny Hart, Gee Atherton, Greg Minaar, Joe Smith, Josh Bryceland, Kyle Strait, Mitch Delfs, Ryan Condrashoff, Ryan Howard, Sam Hill, Steve Peat and Stevie Smith.
- Intro : Billy Squier – The Stroke
- Logan Binggeli: White Zombie – Thunder Kiss ’65
- Black Sabbath – Supernaut
- Steve Miller Band – Fly Like An Eagle
- Led Zepplin – Immigrant Song
- Brad Oien: Doom – Rap Ambush
- Metallica – The Four Horsemen
- Ryan Condrashoff: The Go – Meet Me At The Movies
- Motley Crue – Wild Side
- Iron Maiden – Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
- Reverend Horton Heat – 400 Bucks
- Cymande – Bronthers On The Slide
- Kevin Aiello: Led Zepplin – The Ocean
- Wolfmother – Cosmic Egg
- Ted Nugent – Great White Buffalo
- Massive Attack – I Against I
- Men At Work – Down Under
- Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons – Beggin’ (Pilooski Re-Edit)
- Bobby Caldwell – What You Won’t Do For Love
Lista de Reprodução
NWD 10 “Dust & Bones” is the final chapter in the epic saga known as New World Disorder. Shot in high definition with RED cameras you’ ll witness the ultimate throw down segment by Darren Berrecloth, unbelievable back flip combinations from Greg Watts and the new school styles of Graham Agassiz.
Follow the Clump, Stumps and Jumps Tour as they jam the west coast and entertain a Giants baseball game from the Hell Barge in San Francisco Bay. Watch Paul Basagoitia slay his personal playground in Nevada, Gee Atherton “keep it lit” through the forests of Italy and Aaron Chase with Adam Hauck and friends session Highland MTB park in New Hampshire. Pile in the rest of the top freeriders, dirt jumpers and slopestylers and this world class film will have you reeling.
Aaron Chase, Adam Hauck, Darren Berrecloth, Gee Atherton, Graham Agassiz and Paul Basagoitia.
- Budapest Philharmonic Orchestra, Janos Sandor – Peer Gynt Suite No 1 Death of Ase by Grieg
- Lupe Fiasco feat – Shining Down
- Sam Champion – Be Mine Everyone
- Muse – Uprising
- Phoenix 1901
- Nu Braz – Meniniha
- J. Merrifield – Superheroes
- Aranda – Why Ya Wanna Bring Me Down
- Ghostface Killa – The Champ
- Cage The Elephant – In One Ear
- Wolfmother – Back Round
- Spinnerette – All Babes Are Wolves
- King Khan & His Shrines – No Regrets
- The Rural Alberta Advantage – Frank, AB
- The Bronx – Inveigh
- Stray Bullets – Bender
Episodes 1 – 3
The fly on the wall show will track the exploits of the most famous family in mountain bike history. Follow British riders Dan, Gee and Rachel Atherton as they compete in the 2009 UCI World Cup Series and the World Championships in Australia, where Rachel and Gee will defend their 2008 crowns. The series promises to delve deep into their lives, especially life away from the training routines and competitions.
The Atherton’s have done it again. Watch who the nation’s favourite Atherton is, follow them during the World Cup in Andorra. And don’t forget to see Clay Porter’s dance routine for his next participation in X Factor. And to top things off, we follow the Athertons at the US Open 2009.
We follow Rachel as she goes in to surgery, Dan having some trouble with his shoulder at the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup in Fort William. We follow Gee at Fort William when he talks about the urge of winning before his home crowed.
The Athertons are in Maribor, Slovenia for the next leg of the Nissan UCI World Cup. Unfortunately, Dan finishes 6th and Gee, who was first in the qualifier, finishes 12th due to a few nasty spills. The pressure is on for Gee and Dan to perform well in Canada. Back home, the guys relax by riding the trails around their house as; Rachel reflects on the season and expresses some doubts about the future.
Watch Gee and Dan competing in a road cycle race and follow them to the World Cup in Mont-Sainte-Anne.
The Atherton clan hit up round seven of the downhill World Cup in Bromont, Canada. Mechanic Stevie gets loose on the dancefloor, while Dan stomps his way into the 4X final following a few words of wisdom from trainer Roberts. Will he survive one of the season’s biggest pile ups and grab that ellusive top spot? Check it out…
A documentary following Gee, Dan and Rachel Atherton.
Episode 10 follows Gee and Dan to the World Champs in Australia. With Dan’s disappointment in the 4X at the World Champs the Atherton’s season hangs in the balance. It’s not all bad news though, with former World Champ and World Cup winner Rachel Atherton well on her way to recovery and eyeing a successful 2010 season.
Following her training injury earlier this year, Rachel is back on the bike and back on the pace as she takes on the gnarly trails of Schladming, Austria. Shes fit and focused and looking to reclaim her position as world number one in 2010. Meanwhile, brother Dan has his eyes set on a strong finish in the Schladming 4X finals. Can he end the year on a high? While Dan gets his lines down on the rebuilt 4X track, we gain an insight into the life of Animal Commencals firey photographer, Sven Martin as he hunts for the perfect shot. Its been a solid year for 2008 World Champ Gee Atherton, and with a little more luck he could well take the World Cup title next year, but for now hes focused on putting it all on the line in Schladming, and he does just that.
With the World Cup season all wrapped up, the Atherton clan head to Brazil where they hit up the Desafio no Morro downtown race in the slums of Rio. Returning home to hit up their local trails and tracks, the Athertons go out with a bang with an epic quarry session.
5 Episodios (Vimeo Links)
While we are currently on a 25 day road trip down the west coast of the US ending up at Interbike, Las Vegas. Working with Tam Forde once again to keep things crisp behind the lens. We knew we needed riders that are fresh and killing it to back us up. James Doerfling and Garret Buehler have proven that they are hungry with banger sections in Kranked 7 as well as 8 and throw down for Season 2! While my partner Mike Kinrade does what he does best! For myself, well I get to drive the van to new locations and kill it on my bike everyday with top B.C. Pros. Rough life I got these days. In case you missed out Season 1, we use our own creative control and ideas to produce this show from the riders, for the riders. I am going to keep it short and let our trailer speak for itself!
Brian Fruit, Casey Groves, Cory Brunelle, Darren Salsbury, David Wiesenhofer, Evan Gilsdor, Gary Paasch, Kevin Menard, Kyle Young, Lorraine Blancher, Mike Hopkins, Ollie Thomas and Patrick Schmidlin.
- Ep.1: Hard Fi – Suburban Knights
- Ep.1: ZUKU – Shuugar
- Ep.1: Earball – Imagination
- Ep.1: Fort Knox Five – Get The Party Started
- Ep.2: VHS or BETA – Dynamize
- Ep.2: Bedouin Soundclash – Until We Burn In The Sun
- Ep.2: De-Phazz – Information
- Ep.2: Jaya The Cat – Car Crash
- Ep.2: Blinded – Fight For You
- Ep.2: Anti-Flag – I’d Tell You But…
- Ep.2: The Tornados – Bustin’ Surfboards
- Ep.3: Fort Knox Five – Funk 4 Peace
- Ep.3: The Line – System Deceptive
- Ep.3: Lemon – Me And The Blue
- Ep.3: Rjd2 – Seasons (Instrumental)
- Ep.3: The Arkells – Oh The Boss Is Coming
- Ep.3: Jaya The Cat – Pass Out
- Ep.4: The Freestylers – B-boy Stance
- Ep.4: Subtxt – Light & Colour
- Ep.4: Iron And Wine – Woman King
- Ep.4: Anti-Flag – We Are The One
- Ep.4: Calvin Harris – Acceptable In The 80’s
- Ep.5: Rise Against – Entertainment
- Ep.5: John Butler Trio – Hello
- Ep.5: Face To Face – Walk The Walk
- Ep.5: Jane’s Addiction – The Riches
- Ep.5: The Cult – Sweet Soul Sister
- Ep.5: The Primitives – Crash
Foot Out Flat Out 2 – Fast and Loose is the much awaited sequel featuring the 2009 UCI World Cup and World Championships and taking a closer look at the highest level of Downhill mountain bike racing. FOFO2 takes a front row seat and documents the action as Britain’s fastest racers like Steve Peat, Gee Atherton, Brendan Fairclough and Marc Beaumont go head to head with the rest of the World’s top athletes including Greg Minnaar, Sam Hill, Sam Blenkinsop and newboy American, Aaron Gwin.
Aaron Bartlett and Paul Roberts.
- Intro : JustAnotherDj
- Tom Deacon / Harry Heath: Chasing Mercury – Midnight at the Ball
- Marc Beaumont: Tigs – Something New
- Fort William: Black Box Nation – The Great Addiction
- Joe Barnes: Audiomoe – The Void
- Maribor: Hugo Frusslinky – Holiday
- Short Travel: Dubbledge – 9-5
- National Champs: Witness to Change – Video Stars
- Joe Smith: Isolated Atoms – Here We Go
- Mont Saint Anne: The Dandy Warhols – Boys
- Trails: Break – Recovery
- Bromont: Isolated Atoms – Tell Me What I Want
- Bernard Kerr: Breathe Electric – Emotion
- World Champs: Feist – My Moon My Man (Boys Noize Remix)
- The Dandy Warhols – Godless
- Brendan Fairclough / Rich Thomas: Break – Walk By
- Schladming: Hots – Movin On Up
- Popup – Chinese Burn
- Danny Hart / Scott Mears: XX Teens – Sun Comes Up
The Days of Thunder project began as the strong vision of the Norwegian ANTI crew to create a non-commercial event that transports and inherits the feeling of freeride mountain biking: six days of pure fun riding with your mates from all over the world at a unique place enjoying the different aspects of freeriding: downhill racing, dirt jumping and slopestyle sessions. Due to the support of the Hafjell Bike Park, the Bikes And Boards shop and the Urge Intense drink, a second edition of the one of its kind event took place in the summer 2009.
MADE is an inspirational Mountain Bike film about the best riders in the world doing what they love, riding bikes. Whether they are on their downhill bikes, moto’s, hardtails or BMX’s they radiate an infectious passion for bikes and a love of the lifestyle that comes with them.
MADE captures in stunning high definition the essence of a life of traveling, racing and riding that we all dream of.
Andrew Neethling, Ben Reid, Brendan Fairclough, Danny Pace, Filip Polc, Greg Minnaar, Josh Bryceland, Sam Hill, Steve Peat and Steve Smith.
- Intro : Goldfish – The Real Deal
- Greg Minnaar: Empire of the sun – Walking on a dream
- Battle royal: Gomez – 78 stone shuffle
- Fort William: Metric – Combat baby
- Fort William: The handsome boy modelling school – Rock and roll could never hip hop like this (pt2) instrumental
- Ben Reid: Billy Idol – Rebell yell
- Maribor WC: La Roux – In for the kill
- Chukies Kush: Shawn Lee’s ping pong orchestra – Kiss the sky
- Mont Sainte Anne: Here come the birds – Selling expectations
- Steve Smith / Filip Polc: Joe Con – War with the senses
- Bromont: Tegan and Sarah – The con
- Danny Pace: Chromeo – Fancy footwork
- National Champs: Crystal Castles – Courtship Dating
- Megavalanche: Paola – Interstellar love
- Schladming: Collie Budz – Dj Yoda rmx – Come around
- Sam Brendan: M.I.A. – Paper planes
- World Champ’s: Patrick Wolf – Overture
- Steve Josh: Kyle Andrews – Sushi
- Credits: Katalyst – Get down
- Extras: Myg – What’s going on
- Extras: Gomez – Flavor
This Is Bender. Human body crash test dummy. Evil Kenevil of freeride. Huck anything. Crash everything. One of freeride’s “old dudes” who schooled you. Think you can do this? Better have 12″ up front.
The long awaited Break the Cycle DVD has just been released! For those of you who don’t know, Break the Cycle film is a super chilled-out action sports documentary showing how ten of Irelands best downhill mountain bike riders use their bikes to break the cycle of every day life.
Break the Cycle gives an insight into the life of these Irish downhill mountainbikers, while also showing off the amazing scenery and trails Ireland has to offer. We have also teamed up with bands from Ireland and beyond to provide an amazing soundtrack, from the punk rock sounds of ‘Rigger’ to the chilled out vibes of ‘The Frames’.
Ben Rieid, Colin Ross, Dan Wolfe, Ewan Doherty, Gerard Wolfe, Glyn O’Brien, Greg O’Keefe, Jamie McCullough, Meave Baxter and Tom Power.
- The Frames – In The Deep Shade
- Black Ball Fighter – Fever
- Rigger – Brassneck
- Black Ball Fighter – Dragon’s Fire
- The Frames – Mighty Sword
- Black Ball Fighter – Ships
- Chris Colepaugh And The Cosmic Crew – California Mountain
- SkyPilot – Monument
- Jaded Sun – Crazyman
- Rigger – Don’t Know Why
- The Frames – Santa Maria
- Vesta Varro – Blue Mirror Boy
- The Frames – Rent Day Blues
- Jaded Sun – Fever
- Mannequin Republic – Disco
- SkyPilot – Litter, On
- Chris Colepaugh And The Cosmic Crew – Coffee Shop
- Chris Colepaugh And The Cosmic Crew – Spotless Mind
- Joe Echo – Where We Wanna Be
“Barred For Life” is sure to land its spot on your actions sports shelves. With the sickest riders in the industry, throwing down the craziest tricks to date AKA “first ever Flip double Whip on an MTB” and flipping huge road gaps. This movie will keep you on the edge of your couch for sure. Join us on a new chapter in MTB as we continue the “Barred Series” and our amazing trips with our good buddies around the globe.
Andrew Taylor, Ben Boyko, Cam McCaul, Geoff Gulevich, Greg Watts, Jordie Lunn, Kyle Hansen, Steve Romaniuk, Trent Kidd and Trond Hanson.
- Trond Hanson: Justice – Genesis
- Steve Romaniuk: Turbonegro – The Age of Pamparius
- Cam MaCaul / Andrew Taylor: MGMT – Time to Pretend
- Trond Hanson: Swollen Members – Grind
- Kyle Hansen: TV on the Radio – DLZ
- Trent Kidd: Soul Position – Right Place, Wrong Time
- Jordie Lunn: MGMT – Kids
- Ben Boyko: Ratatat – Kennedy
- Geoff Gulevich: Millz Beat – Are You Read
- Greg Watts: Ratatat – Seventeen Years
- Trond Hanson: Muse – Feeling Good
What’s Next? is the latest mountain bike movie filmed and edited by Aaron Larock out of Victoria, B.C. Canada. Sponsored by: GEAX, RaceFace, Pinkbike, Banshee, Lavan Apparel and Straitline Components.
Alan Hepburn, Andrew Sherry, Brendan Howey, Casey Groves, Dustin Greenall, Dylan Dunkerton, Dylan Sherrard, Eric Lawrenuk, Frankie Vass, Jarrett Moore, Logan Peat, Luke Fulton, Mark Matthews, Matt Brooks, Strahan Loken, Taylor Leigh, Wink Grant.
- Intro : Shiny Toy Guns – Major Tom
- Alan Hepburn / Jarrett Moore: Matt and Kim – Daylight
- Mark Matthews: Magic Wands – Black Magic
- Dustin Greenall / Casey Groves: Little Boots – Meddle
- Andrew Sherry: Alex Metric – Deadly on a Mission
- Matt Brooks: Danger Mouse – Threat (Jay Z Remix)
- Brendan Howey / Dylan Dunkerton: Daft Punk – Superheroes (We Plants Are Happy Plants Remix)
- Taylor Leigh: Le Tigre – TKO
- Dylan Sherrard: Bat For Lashes – Daniel
- Frankie Vass: Jay Z ft. Santogold – Brooklyn We Go Hard
- Luke Fulton / Wink Grant: Ladyhawke – Magic
- Strahan Loken: TV On The Radio – DLZ
- Eric Lawrenuk: La Roux – In For The Kill (Skream’s Let’s Get Ravey Remix)
- Credits: The Kickdrums – Love is a Drug (Kolt13 Remix)
The DH Productions stable of knuckleheads have been accused of being OTB for years and now here is the proof. The crew has dug deep into our archive, sifted through over a decades worth of footage and pulled out the sickest crash clips we could find.
Aaron Chase, Andrew Neethling, Bryn Atkinson, Cam McCaul, Cameron Zink, Dave Smutok, Jeff Lenosky, Lars Tribus, Mike Kinrade, Randy Spangler, Scott Hart, Steve Romanuk and Wayne Goss.
Goldstein Productions has officially arrived with the release of On The Line. The mountain bike community is invited to share in a visual experience that documents some of the most talented riders as they converged in Whistler, British Columbia and the surrounding areas last summer.
Chris Dimbill, Cody Eichhorn, Finn Finestone, Ian Morrison, Jack Reading, Kevin Bartkowski, Matt Zdriluk and Smokey.
- Intro : John Powell – To The Roof
- Cody Eichhorn: Lostprophets – Everyday Combat
- Matt Zdriluk: Linkin Park – Bleed It Out
- Jack Reading: Rock ‘n’ Roll Soldiers – Funny Little Feeling
- Crankworx: Doves – Pounding
- Finn Finestone: Goldspot – Float On
- Phat Wednesdays: Reel Big Fish – Beer
- Ian Morrison / Chris Dimbill: Blonde Redhead – Spring and By Summer Fall
- Kevin Bartkowski: Guano Apes – Open Your Eyes
- Train Gap: Saltillo – A Necessary End
- Smokey: Queens of the Stone Age – You Think I Ain’t Worth A Dollar But I Feel Like A Millionaire
- Credits: Mobile – See Right Through Me
When the Rampage ended in 2004 it left a big hole in the Freeride scene …. This quote from Darren Berrecloth could not be more true, until now! Red Bull Rampage is back after a four year hiatus and it’s bigger and badder than ever. Top pros from slopestyle, big mountain and racing have converged in Virgin, Utah to decide the winner of the most anticipated mountain bike event of the year.
Alex Prochazka, Andrew Taylor, Brandon Semenuk, Cam McCaul, Cameron Zink, Cedric Gracia, Chris Van Dine, Dan Atherton, Darren Berrecloth, Garett Buehler, Gee Atherton, Geoff Gulevich, Graham Aggasiz, Guido Tschugg, James Doerfling, Kelly McGarry, Kenny Smith, Kurt Sorge, Kyle Strait, Matt Hunter, Mike Hopkins, Mike Kinrade, Paul Basagoitia, Robbie Bourdon, Thomas Vanderham and Trond Hansen.
- Cam McCaul: Paavoharju – Kuu Lohduttaa Huolestuneita
- Handsome Furs – Dumb Animals
- Face To Face – Hollow
- Two Tweak Beat – Rap Sap
- Metronomes – Ballparks
- Ming & FS – Bending Red
- The Gingers – Run With Wolves
- Gee Atherton / Darren Berrecloth: Capitol Eye – Murderah’z
- Worrytrain – The Fire Catcher
- Gee Atherton: Face To Face – Disappointed
- Thomas Vanderham: Phontaine – Topo Drop
- Year Long Disaster – It Ain’t Luck
- Robbie Bourdon / Cam McCaul: Handsome Furs – What We Had
- Worrytrain – Via Madoline Ralley
- Jay Reatard – My Shadow
- Brandon Semenuk / Darren Berrecloth: Lioness – You’re My Heart
Clay has been traveling around the world for the past number of years capturing the best of biking through his lens, and he is here to bring you the 2008 World Cup Series.
Welcome back to the world of downhill mountain bike racing. A world covered in sweat, perseverance, and desire. A world filled with dreamers. A world that was dominated in 2007 by one cunning talent: Australia’s Sam Hill. Many in the know thought that Hill had both the speed and mental strength to come into the 2008 World Cup Series fast and leave it devastated and undefeated. Standing in his way was a cast of athletes from around the world that were hungry, poised and ready to take the Australian down.
Featuring every round of the 2008 UCI World Cup Series as well as the World Championships and shot anywhere between the United States, Australia, Finland and Canada, the Tipping Point is the sport of downhill mountain bike racing documented. The Tipping Point is a group of characters that inspire, grow and dominate in a world they confidently claim as unique.
Aaron Gwin, Brendan Fairclough, Clay Porter, Greg Minnaar, Justin Leov, Luke Strobel, Matti Lehikoinen, Sam Blenkinsop and Steve Peat.
- Intro : Seb Taylor – Many Days Later
- Maribor WC: Kays Alatrakchi – Dark Matter
- Matti Lehikoinen: Shiny Toy Guns – Rainy Monday
- Andorra WC: Yoni Gileadi – The Bomb
- Dane Short & Kris Dirksen – Star Chamber
- Mark Moore – Audio Active – I Belong
- AudioActive – Multiplicity
- Greg Minnaar: Bliss ‘n’ Eso – Blazin’
- World Championships: Mark Moore – Shadows from AudioActive 2
- Steve Peat / Brendan Fairclough: The Expendables – Sacrifice
- Mont. Sainte Anne WC: D. Todd Sorensen – Kiss of Death
- Lisle Moore – Mahemopolis
- Aaron Gwin / Luke Strobel: Rise Against – Saviour
- Bromont WC: James Guymon – Freedom Under Fire
- Justin Leov / Sam Blenkinsop: Alice in Videoland – Numb
- Canberra WC: The Faint – The Conductor
- Schladming WC: Nathan Matthew David – Arch Nemesis
- D. Todd Sorensen – Evolutionary
- Band of Horses – Is There A Ghost
- Credits: Iglu & Hartly – In This City
Days of Dirt DVD is the fifth feature release from Allout Productions, ‘Days of Dirt’ offers up a buttery blend of downhill & freestyle action. From the hills of Oakland to Crankworx, the film showcases America’s finest riders gettin down n dirty doing what they do best. Featuring rippers like Cole Bangert, Brad Benedict, Ryan Condrashoff, Brian Miller, Alex Reveles, Duncan Riffle, Luke Strobel, JD Swanguen, Greg Watts, etc., ‘Days of Dirt’ will have you stoked to get dirty.
Alex Reveles, Amado Stachenfeld, Brad Benedict, Brian Miller, Cody Warren, Cole Bangert, Duncan Riffle, Greg Watts, JD Swanguen, John Hauer, Kevin Aiello, Lars Sternberg, Luke Strobel and Ryan Condrashoff.
- Intro : Ted Nugent – Fred Bear
- Brian Miller: Andre Nickatina – King Nicky’s Crown
- Lars Sternberg: Maserati – 1216
- Luke Strobel: Ozzy Osbourne – Symptom of the Universe
- Urban Interlude: DJ Mr Tee – Subway Mix
- Mt St Anne: Metallica – Creeping Death
- Brad Oien: Andre Nickatina – Sun Duck Kim
- 4 Jumpers: Dig Dug – Countin’ Crows
- Amado Stachenfeld: The Sword – Winter’s Wolves
- Bromont: The Stooges – Down on the Streets
- Cole Bangert / Cody Warren: Curtis Mayfield – Move on Up
- Crankworx Slopestyle: Ozzy Osbourne – Crazy Train
- John Hauer: April March – Chick Habit
- Crankworx A-line Race: Led Zeppelin – Bring it on Home
- Crankworx Dual Slalom: Eric B & Rakim – I Know U Got Soul
- JD Swanguen: Doobie Bros – Long Train Running
- Kevin Aiello: Andre Nickatina – Cherry Banana Pumpkin Pie
- Norba Highlights: ZZ Top – La Grange
- Day in NYC: The Rolling Stones – Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Heartbreaker
- Ryan Condrashoff: The Sword – Iron Swan
- Credits: Dangerous Dame – Jumpin’
Kranked Revolve is the all newest addition to the Kranked video collection. Kranked Revolve features some of the industry’s best freeriders, dirt jumpers, and racers, all in their own elements and doing their own thing. All seen through the eye of Bjorn Enga.
A high definition tribute to the coolest human-powered adrenaline tool ever invented and a look at the riders who push these bikes to their limits. Featuring Jamie Goldman, Lance McDermott, Sam Pilgrim, Steve Romaniuk, James Doerfling, Rene Wildhaber, Garett Buehler, Mike Kinrade, Bobby McMullen, Sam Hill, Brendan Fairclough, and the coastal crew.
Bobby McMullen, Brendan Fairclough, Garett Buehler, James Doerfling, Jamie Goldman, Lance McDermott, Mike Kinrade, Rene Wildhaber, Sam Hill, Sam Pilgrim and Steve Romaniuk
- SMS – Volcanic Beats
- Turbonegro – The Blizzard of Flames
- Datarock – Fa Fa Fa
- Royscopp – So Easy
- The Hives – Hate To Say I Told You So
- Bonobo – Behind The Light
- Ladytron – Deep Blue
- Lyrics Born – I Changed My Mind
- The Black Ghosts – Anyway You Choose To Give It
- Daft Punk – Da Funk
- Digitalism – Anything New
- The National – Available
- The Klaxons – Atlantis To Interzone
- Shiny Toy Guns – Ghost Town
- Love Grenades – Young Lovers
- Rob The Viking – Go For Mine
Lista de Reprodução
Gee Atherton ripping the Worlds course the day after winning the race, Robbie
Bourdon stomping a 70 ft. flat spin and Fabien Barel dropping an insane, near
vertical line in Morocco, that’s right New World Disorder is back with it’s 9th
installment, “Never Enough.” Filmed exclusively in Super 16mm and High
New Spots like China, Australien and Marokko; Qashqai Contest Serie Madrid,
München and London; World Cup Races in Slowenien; Andorra, Schottland, Italien
Alex Pro, Andreu Lacondeguy, Ben Boyko, Brandon Semenuk, Cam McCaul, Darren Berrecloth, Gee Atherton, Paul Basagoitia and Wayne Goss.
- Dragonforce – The Fire Still Burns
- Phontaine – Telephone Drone
- The Gaslight Anthem – Red In The Morning
- Crystal Castles – Untrust Us
- Black Label Society – Suicide Messiah
- Adham Shaikh – Krishna (Ambient Mix)
- Bryan Ingram – Sanskrit Quest
- D.Todd Sorensen – Head Hunter
- Black Tide – Shockwave
- Madvillain – Money Folder Instrumental (Four Tet Remix)
- LL Cool J – Mama Said Knock You Out
- Phontaine – Picking It Up
- Authority Zero – Sirens
- Army of the Pharaohs – Dump The Clip
- No Age – Ripped Knees
- Cam’ron – Killa Cam (Instrumental)
- Santogold – LES Artistes
- Phontaine – Holy Grain Serial
- Shiny Toy Guns – Richochet!
- Aphex Twin – Mold
- Baroness – Rise
- Skindred – Rude Boy for Life
- Supergrass – Bad Blood
- Thornton and Ramzy – Morocco Dance
- Another Black Day – Wicked Soul
- Zeph & Azeem ft. Tut & DJ Teeko – Everything’s Different
Gravity racing is the focus in this DVD. If you like going fast, PINNED is for you. Pure adrenaline from start to finish from various venues throughout the year. Races from Sea Otter, Anglefire, Southridge in Fontana and many more are featured.
Chris Kovarik, Chris Shewmake, David K, Evilio, Ian Odom, Steve Wentz and Szymon Kowalski.
- Underground Railroad To Candyland – Suey
- Gian Luca – Cheap Hangover
- Broadway Squad – Kickin’ Stones
- The Dirges – Dirty Old Town
- Who Rides The Tiger – Your Guts My Glass
- 100′ Foot Fall – Mirror
- Silent Civilian – Rebirth Of The Temple
- Lady Sinatra – Shake The Blood
- Bullet Train To Vegas – Cut The Party To Pieces
- Lady Sinatra – Ambulance
- Thunderbird Motel – Killing Floor
- Kriminal Pogo – Pyscho Jane
- The Howlers – Watch The World Die
- New Dead Radio – Failing Star
- Kriminal Pogo – Hanging Out
- Signal Hill Transmission – Alright
- Bullet Train To Vegas – On The Disclosure
- Yeti – Deep Creek
- Suicide Holiday – Fist Don’t Fail Me Now
- L.T. – What Happened To The Kid
- 3 Kings – We Will
- Lady Sinatra – Girl You’ll Be A Train Wreck Soon
- The Howlers – Her Dark Veils
- Who Rides The Tiger – Geronimo
- Danila – Don’t Come Back Home Again
- Broadway Squad – I’m A Victim
- Extras: Icons On Television – Sharp Eyes
- Extras: Danila – Private Hell
- Extras: Lady Sinatra – Permanent Fix
Shot on digital , HD and 8 mm. Filmed through both sides of North America. ‘Vicious Circle’ pushes the limits of what can be accomplished on a bike. Featuring the first ever 65 foot ‘Double Road Gap’ , some of the gnarliest tricks ever done on a mountain bike and the fastest racers coming out of Canada. BMX is also featured in the DVD. This movie includes the top athletes of the industry , plus the introduction of Graham Agassiz and Isael CotÚ.
Ben Boyko, Brandon Semenuk, Brian Onofrichuk, Clarie Buchar, Dominick Menard, Graham Agassiz, Isael Cote, J-F Boulianne, Mattew Laurin, Steve Bergerton and Wade Lajlar.
- Kyuss – Un Sandpiper
- Teddybears – Yours To Keep
- New Order – Ceremony
- Ratatat – Seventeen Years
- Josh Martinez – Time Alone
- Ironik ft. Lassemblée – Faudrait Pas
- Dolly Parton – Jolene
- Accept – Don’t Go Stealing My Soul Away
- Alice Cooper – Poison
- Opus – Live is life
Shot on location in New Zealand, this film features seven of the countrys finest mountain bikers in action on the most spectacular and challenging terrain they can find.
Join Brett Frew, Sam Blenkinsop, Cameron Cole, Paul Needham, Matt Scoles, Kieran Bennett and Ben Finney as they ride through dense rain forest and across barren, windswept high country. DVD extras include almost two hours of bonus footage, interviews, outtakes, crashes and more.
Ben Finney, Cameron Cole, Join Brett Frew, Kieran Bennett, Matt Scoles, Paul Needham and Sam Blenkinsop.
TIA is an explosive documentary that delves deep into the lives of the top riders who have given Australia its reputation, explores the challenges faced by the younger riders trying to establish themselves in a sport that takes everything you have to succeed, and asks: what makes Sam Hill so fast.
Amiel Cavalier, Ben Cory, Chris Kovarik, Jared Graves, Jared Rando, Joel Bain, Mitch Delfs, Nathan Rennie, Rhys Willemise, Sam Hill and Shaun O’Conner.
- Intro: Oseven – The Incredibles
- Nathan Rennie: The Temper Trap – Sunday Painter
- Rhys Willemse: Grafton Primary – Hidden Cycle
- Joel Bain: My Secret Circus – War Games
- Jared Graves: The Hard-Ons – Bubble Bath
- Talking: Joeb – Far Away
- Shaun O Connor: Glen Wilson – Detour
- Jared Rando / Amiel Cavalier: Dekannen – Thirteen
- Bo Percival – Night Giants (2 Minutes To Midnight Mix)
- Ben Cory: Only The Sea Slugs – Love Is Dead
- The Meaning Of – The Alligator Festival
- Paper Scissors – We Don’t Walk
- Chris Kovarik: The Meaning Of – The World Got In The Way
- Joeb – Hold
- Sam Hill: The Meaning Of – For You
- Bo Percival – SLP (SHS Breaks Mix)
- Diamonds – Waste Land
- Mitch Delfs: My Secret Circus – No Cure
- The Temper Trap – Sirens
- The Temper Trap – My Sun
- Conclusion: The Temper Trap – Peter Parker’s Alter Ego
- Credits: Pott Street – Reminice
Take a behind the scenes look at two of freeride mountain biking’s top athletes. Follow the roller coaster ride of ups and downs in their day-to-day lives of traveling, competing, riding and everyday mayhem. Aaron Chase and Cameron McCaul lead you on their unpredictable journey through Europe for freeridings biggest contest series. The story takes a twist when Chase suffers a possible career ending injury, while McCaul continues on, traveling from country to country battling for top honors and the largest cash purse ever in freeride. Watch Chase claw his way back through painful surgeries, therapy and recovery as McCaul continues to tear it up everywhere he goes. Find out why these guys are considered 2 of the top freeriders in the world.
Aaron Chase and Cam McCaul.
- Intro : Von Skinny – Midnight Lovers
- Newcastle: Countervision – Ease to Fallout
- Newcastle: Countervision – Letdown
- Milan: Kill Cheerleader – Sell Your Soul
- Madrid: Mz Ann Thropik – Dynamite
- Ace’s Doctor Visits: Redlight Cinema – Stir Crazy
- Cologne: Von Skinny – No More
- Paris: Redlight Cinema – Pandemonium
- Wrap Up: Von Skinny – Midnight Lovers
- Credits: The Nutley Brass – Last Caress
Check out the mountain bike video the Summer Of Shred, as it travels around the world to meet the top riders in every discipline, laying down tire tracks on epic mountain trails, dirt jumps, and the most intense freeride terrain that the world has to offer. The Summer of Shred featured world class freerider Phil Sundbaum, who is on a mission to ride every style of biking that the sport has to offer – with the pros who know it best.
Colin Mackay, Darcy Turenne, Eric Porter,, Greg Minnaar, Hans Rey, Justin Leov, Ryan Nyquist and Timo Pritzel.
Fluidride: Like a Pro focuses on the body movement of successful cyclists, and breaks down complex movements into an easily understandable format. A mix of discussion, theory, physics, and actual lessons, Fluidride: Like A Pro tackles each section from a variety of angles with excellent trail riding and racing examples to illustrate technique. This video will help take your riding to the next level. Intended for riders of all off road disciplines from Novice to Expert. Learn more at Bones Over Metal or Fluidride
Jennifer Tell, Joe Perizio, Lars Sternberg, Luke Strobel, Nick Tuttle, Simon Lawton, Tristyn Duerr and Tyler Gilsdorf.
The Uprising documents the fastest and most talented young riders from around the world. Watch them shred their home tracks, from the wet hillsides of Scotland to the foot deep dust of South Africa, and everywhere in between.
Then see them challenge the old boys in probably the most intense and exciting season or racing ever. From the Atherton domination in Andorra to the epic World Championships in Italy, young Kiwi Sam Blenkinsop’s first WC win in Schladming and Josh Bryceland’s Wolrd Champs title, this is racing like you have never seen before.
Add to this a soundtrack featuring MGMT, Shiny Toy Guns, AC/DC, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Collie Buddz, Hilltop Hoods, Sinistapushaman and Nina Simone and you have an hour of inspirational and fresh riding, mint tunes, and a general vibe that will leave you wondering why you are inside watching TV when you should be on your bike!
Danny Hart, Greg Minaar, Greg Saharin, Harry Heath, Josh Bryceland, Nico Vink, Paul Aston, Sam Hill, Seannan O’Riordan and Watt Simmons.
- MGMT – Kids
- Wolfmother – Woman (MSTRKRFT Remix)
- Radio 4 – Enemies Like This
- Collie Buddz – Blind to You
- Neo Plastix – Gentlemens Gold
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Gold Lion
- MGMT – Electric Feel
- Sinistapushaman – Dont Get Left
- AC/DC – If You Want Blood (You’ve Got It)
- Interface vs. Laid Blak – It’s a Pity
- Hilltop Hoods – The Nosebleed Section
- Desert Sessions – I Wanna Make It Wit Chu
- Dub Pistols – Architect
- Nina Simone – Sinnerman
- Hustle Rose – Metric
- Shiny Toy Guns – Don’t Cry Out
- Kings of Leon – Ragoo
3Focus dives in headfirst to the madness that is the UCI World Cup, and doesnt come up for air for nearly an hour. Insane high speeds, raw emotions and an eclectic soundtrack make 3Focus a truly entertaining account of life on the road racing bikes. Stunning scenery, amazing camerawork, and revolutionary shooting techniques are all present, and combine with the pure energy of the racers to produce something pretty damn special.
Adam Brayton, Brian Lopes, James Stock, Justin Leov, Matti Lehikoinen, Paul Aston, Rémi Thirion and Sam Blenkinsop
- Matti Lehikoinen: Guns and Roses – Sweet Child O’ Mine
- The Undeserving – Look Inside
- Brian Lopes: Styles of Beyond – Story Begins
- The Grits – Ooh Ah
- Justin Leov / Sam Blenkinsop: The Go! Team – Huddle Formation
- Mint Royale – Singing in the Rain Remix
- James Stock / Paul Aston: Goodshirt – Buck it Up
- The Ponys – Maybe I’ll Try
- Wolfmother – Woman
- Ladytron – Blue Jeans
- The Stranglers – Golden Brown
- The Dub Pistols – Running from the Thoughts
- Rémi Thirion: The Script – Rusty Halo
- Chevelle – I Get It
- Credits: Latch Key Kid – Streets of Gold
A tale of the 2008 Downhill season, ‘Victory’ is the first full DVD production from the video website MTBcut.tv. Follow the Highs and lows of 2008 as Greg Minnaar, Sam Hill, Gee Atherton and many more battle it out for honors in the World Cup and World Championship. From the rain soaked mountains of Bromont in Canada to the sun baked Slovenian hillside, follow the most exciting years World Cup racing ever.
Victory also features the best of UK racing and talent. Following the entire UK NPS series and featuring some of most exciting up-and-coming riders on the scene. Including new Junior World Champion Josh Bryceland, Irish Pinner Ben Reid, Mojo Suspension riders Stanbridge, Cathro and Hutchens along with the most exciting Street Trials rider in the World Danny Macaskill. It’s all here on one flat out DVD.
Ben Reid, Danny Macaskill, Gee Atherton, Greg Minnaar, Irish Pinner, Josh Bryceland and Sam Hill.
- Paul Callan – For The Love Of Cork
- The Butthole Surfers – Goofy’s Concern
- The Chalets – No Style
- J Live – Timeless
- DJ Einstein and Soup – Have and Have Nots
- Ben Reid: The Jam – A Bomb in Wardour Street
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah – Is This Love
- The Chalets – Feel The Machine
- Stiff Little Fingers – Who Died and Made You Elvis
- Fdel – Instrumental Proficiency
- Flow Dynamics – Shock Ya Mind
- Boss Volenti – Roll Into Shape
- The Butthole Surfers – They Came In
- Josh Bryceland: The Shake – 8 O’Clock
- Natty – July
- Cake – Love You Madly
- Alice in Chains – Them Bones
- The Cult – She Sells Sanctuary
- Unknown Artist – Sound for Language
- The Cult – Rise
- The Poets of Rhythm – Ham Gallery
- Big Brother Bad – Heartland
- Big Brother Bad – This is Home
- Danny Macaskill: DJ Nu Mark – Brand Nu Live (ft JLive)
- Fdel – Rock Steady
- Deep Purple – Smoke on the Water
A Scandinavian MTB documentary. Shot on location in Finland, Sweden, and Norway.
Janne Laitio, JM Pouta, Joonas Vinnari, Martin Söderström, Olli Eloranta and Trond Hansen.
- Intro: Leadbelly – Easy Rider
- Intro 2: Ioolae – Office Coffin
- Aki Farm: Planet Terror – Headless Driver
- Helsinki: Northbound
- Stockholm: Trouble Andrew – Chase Money
- Blackstones – Another Day Another Night
- Trouble Andrew – Bang Bang
- Micko Hell and The Motherfuckers – Thing Goin’ On
- Trouble Andrew – Oh Oh
- Junk Pushers – Wander
Featuring only the very best in style and undiscovered raw talent, Foot Out Flat Out brings you the most in-depth look at the British race scene ever. Packed with big names, and some you may never had heard of, hand picked from around the UK for their amazing bike skills. The film follows the 2008 NPS season, Fort William World Cup, Dragon DH and some UK BMX action. This is the downhill race DVD you have been waiting for!
Aaron Bartlett, Adam Brayton, Alex Bond, Chris Doyle, Deejay, Joe Horton, Liam Mason, Marc Beaumont, Micky Boswell, Pat Campbell-Jenner, Rowan Sorrell and Sion Whitecross.
- Intro: justanotherdj – Bioscience
- Devils Gun – Ten Paces
- First of Giants – Hypochondriac
- Ammafist – Last Man Down
- The Brazen – Tellurian
- LR Rockets – Personality
- The Get Outs – Brand New Start
- LR Rockets – Pincer Movement
- The Altruist – (Specially Made)
- The Brazen – Gravity
- The Van Daniels – Wanna Dance With Me
- Skatch – Scarlett
- Emily Breeze – Badlands
- The Get Outs – Out to Freeze
- The Filthy Youth – Pirate
- Ammafist – Soulfree
- Mr Drastik – Give It Up
- Autorun – Smile For The Camera
- The Altruist – (Specially Made)
- The Ramsays – This Has All Been a Terrible Mistake
- The Get Outs – Beer Can
- Arthur Walker – Extinguisher Glue
- Cav Johnson – What I’m About
- The Mojave Collective – Blame it on Lorraine
- Glide – M2krn Number 001
- The Get Outs – Mechanism
- Credits: The Ramsays – Intro
From the creator of Between the Tape comes F1RST. Following multiple story lines, F1RST documents the 2007 World Cup Series and World Championships of Downhill Mountain Bike Racing.
Interviewed are over 30 of the sports top riders and team managers that collectively tell the story of both the 2007 Season and the sport of Downhill Mountain Bike Racing as a whole. F1RST breaks new ground in documenting the extreme and comparatively young sport of Downhill Racing, and does so with a dept and intensity not seen before.
Brendan Fairclough, Cole Bangert, Filip Polc, Greg Minnaar, J.D. Swaguen, Jared Graves, Justin Leov, Luke Strobel, Marc Beaumont, Matti Lehikonen, Nathan Rennie, Sam Blenkinsop, Sam Hill, Steve Peat and The Athertons.
- Intro : Röyksopp – Triumphant
- Rise Against – Worth Dying For
- Ian Brown – Kiss Ya Lips (No ID)
- VAST – Thrown Away
- VAST – Don’t Take Your Love Away
- Freestylers – Warning
- Shiny Toy Guns – You Are The One
- VAST – Turquoise
- Scary Kids Scaring Kids – Snake Devil
- Rebelution – Attention Span
- VAST – Falling From the Sky
- VAST – Be With Me
- U.N.K.L.E. – In a State
- VAST – What Else Do I Need/Epithalamica Excerpts
- VAST – I Don’t Have Anything
- Outro: Coldplay – Clocks
The Best of Earthed – the long awaited best of Earthed is here; watch over an hour of the World’s finest Mountain bike video footage all on one DVD for the first time! Feature highlights include: Earthed 1 – Mt St. Anne World Cup, Iron Horse I Bromont, Battle Royal Mini Bike Race, No Clips BMX. Earthed 2 – Rich Cunynghame section, Neil Donoghue section, Les Deux Alpes, World Cup, UCI DH BMX, Ben Reid and Friends, Worlds – Les Gets. Earthed 3 – Intro, Hardtails Rule, Mega Avalanche, Fabien Barel section, Ft. William World Cup. Earthed 4 – Gientress & innerieithen, Isle of Sky, Brazil World Cup, Welsh trail centres. Earthed 5 – Honda 1.04, Schladming World Cup Ft. William World Champs, Sam Hill 1.04.
Ben Reid, Fabien Barel, Neil Donoghue, Rich Cunynghame and Sam Hill.
From the acclaimed creators of the Chain Reaction series and SEVENVISION comes a progressive and soulful mountain bike adventure that shows the deeper you get involved with your passion, the smaller your world becomes.
Four time Emmy Award winning producer/director, Don Hampton and crew have been spanning the globe to capture every angle in pristine high definition. Latitudes features the usual cast of characters from the DH Productions stable, as well as other top athletes that are shaping the next generation of mountain biking. Including Joe Perrizo’s record breaking dirt to dirt backflip. Latitudes showcases the sessions with our athletes from stunning locations from around the world, such as the French Alps, Puerto Rico, Canary Islands, Utah, New Hampshire, Vermont, New Mexico, California, New Jersey and more.
Aaron Chase, Adam Hauck, Amelia Colasurdo, Amir Karbonni, Andreu Lacondeguy, Andrew Taylor, Brandon Semenuk, Cam McCaul, Carlo Dieckmann, Carter Holland, Chris Van Dine, Clint McMahon, Dave Smutok, Emily Johnston, George Ryan, Hannah Hannah, Jamie Goldman, JD Swanguen, Jeff Lenosky, Jim DeChamp, Jim Tharp, Joe Perrizo, Josh Bender, Kyle Ebbett, Lars Tribus, Lisa Myklak, Mike Metzger, Nick Van Dine, Randy Spangler, Rocco Quintiliani, Steve Bafus, Travis Hart, Tyler McCaul and Wayne Goss.
- ZZ Top – Beer Drinkers & Hellraisers
- RJD2 – Ghostwriter
- 30 Seconds to Mars – Beautiful Lie
- The Otha’s – Just Like That
- Peter, Bjorn & John – Young Folks
- AC/DC – Let’s Get It Up
- Pimp Daddy Nash – It’s a Wonderful Life
- Ted Nugent – Stranglehold
- Molly Hatchet – Flirtin’ With Disaster
- Korn – Shoots and Ladders
In 2004, The Collective released the self-titled film, The Collective. The film went on to win several prestigious awards and quickly became recognised by mountain bikers around the world as the film that the mountain bike world had been waiting for. In 2006, their second film, Roam, was released to even greater critical and commercial success. The film played to a series of sell out cinema screening throughout the UK.
Now in 2008, The Collective are back with their eagerly anticipated third feature, “Seasons”.
Following seven of the worlds top mountain bikers through the course of the four seasons of the year, “Seasons” brings cinematic grandeur to the genre of mountain bike films. From the heat of competition downhill racing to riders ripping singletrack against the backdrop of a summer sunset, “Seasons” is a must see for film fans and bike fans alike. The film stars the biggest names in mountain biking including former UCI World Cup Downhill Champion Steve Peat.
Andrew Shandro, Cam McCaul, Darren Berrecloth, Matt Hunter, Steve Peat, Stevie Smith, Thomas Vanderham and Trond Hansen.
- Intro: Latch Key Kid – Dark Clouds Instrumental
- Steve Peat: The Sessions – My Love
- Matt Hunter: Sick Days – Fleeing The Scene
- Andrew Shandro: Rich Smith – Faythe
- Cam McCaul: Kinski – Boy Was I Mad!
- Trond Hansen: Latch Key Kid – Fountain Of Youth
- Stevie Smith: Wintersleep – Orca
- Thomas Vanderham: Latch Key Kid – Devil Down Instrumental
- Darren Berrecloth: The Tragically Hip – The Lonely End Of The Rink
- Andrew Shandro: Citizen Cope – Bullet And A Target
- Steve Peat: Rob The Viking – The Finish
- Steve Peat: Rage Against The Machine – Bulls On Parade
- Matt Hunter: The Sessions – Eighteen Candles
- Darren Berrecloth / Cam McCaul: Josh Martinez & Samix – Time Alone
- Adham Shaikh – Thru The Looking Glass
- Pennywise – Peaceful Day
- Thomas Vanderham: Latch Key Kid – Mail Pais
- Damian Marley – Born To Be Wild
- Phontaine – Tokyo Jah
- The Cat Empire – Two Shoes
- Credits: Phontaine – Todos Santos
Ionate films consists of Brian Gottschalk and Fabian Näf (both born 1978), two guys from central Switzerland. VIRTUOUS is their first production with focus on aesthetic footage off the racetracks shot entirely in Full High Definition.
«The Best Underdog Film Of 2008.» -pinkbike.com
«ionate films beings you one of the must see Mountain Bike Films of the season.» -rip.tv
«A beautifully shot mountain bike movie from Switzerland.» -nsmb.com
Adrian Fischer, David Kretz, Kevin Fanghänel, Marcel Schläpfer, Mathé Hüsler, Ralph van den Berg, Rene Wildhaber, Sacha Robert, Samuel Zbinden and Vinzenz Guntern.
- Intro: Band of Horses – Is There a Ghost
- Sacha Robert: Herbaliser & Phi Life Cypher – Distinguished Jamaican English (The Herbaliser Remix)
- Vinzenz Guntern: Hillbilly Moon Explosion – Little Lil
- Adrian Fischer: Japrazz – Keep Your Guard Up
- René Wildhaber: January Jaunt – Hopeful Ways
- David Kretz: Be-Noizy – Bad Boy
- Kevin Fanghänel / Marcel Schläpfer / Ralph van den Berg: Flink – Well Well Well
- Samuel Zbinden: As Friends Rust – Born With a Silver Spoon Up Your Ass
- Camera Obscura – Country Mile
- Mathe Hüsler: Cargo City – When I Sleep I Disappear
- End: Strozzini – Go Away
Lista de Reprodução
Welcome to world-wide mayhem! 16 of the planet’s best freeride mountain bikers will battle it out for the title of Ultimate Freeride Champion! New World Disorder 8 “Smack Down” promises to be just that, a severe throw down of the sickest moves in the business – Longdoogie flip whips, Insano camel hand plants, massive Flying Bourdini gaps and much more. Shot on location in Argentina, Israel, Europe, US and B.C. this edition of the NWD series cannot be missed
Smackdown is the absolute pinnacle of the New World disorder series. A specticleof film making and progressive mountain biking. Shot on location in Whistler Mountain Bike Park, Israel, Argentina, Merlin’s House, Utah & British Columbia. Also contains exclusive event coverage from The Nissan Qashqai Challenge, Crankworx & the Bear Claw Invitational
Andreu Lacondeguy, Ben Boyko, Brian Lopes, Cam McCaul, Cedric Gracia, Darren Berrecloth, Fabien Barel, Jeff Lenosky, Kirt Voreis, Kurtis Sorge, Kyle Strait, Paul Basagotia, Richie Schley, Robbie Bourdon, Wade Simmons and Wayne Goss.
- Taking Asylum Cue 16 – Rob Simonsen
- Molotov – Dance and Dense Denso
- Andreu Lacondeguy: Billy Talent – Devil In A Midnight Mass
- Wayne Goss: R.A. the Rugged Man – Chains
- Wayne Goss: Seb Taylor – Camel Jumpin
- Fabien Barel: Shiny Toy Guns – Starts With One
- Jeff Lenosky: TV On The Radio – Staring At The Sun
- Darren Berrecloth: Priestess – Lay Down
- Cameron McCaul: The Datsuns – Stuck Here For Days
- Cédric Gracia: Jakalope – Upside Down
- Zion I and The Grouch – Trigger
- The Ramones – Blitzkrieg Bop
- Ponticello – Antarctica
- Richie Schley / Brian Lopes: The Chicharones – Breaking Point
- Kirt Voreis: The Donnas – Take It Off
- Kurtis Sorge: Moistboyz – In The Valley Of The Sun
- Robbie Bourdon / Wade Simmons / Kyle Strait: Buckcherry – Out Of Line
- Paul Basagotia: Mims feat. Purple Popcorn – This Is Why I Am Hot
- Ben Boyko: Rise Against – Drones
- Supersuckers – The Fight Song
Legendary producer Alex Rankin brings you Earthed – The Law of Fives. One man, Sam Hill, set the standard in 2007, winning the World Championships and the World Cup overall in the same season. But it was about more than just his race results, Hill showed the new generation the way – forcing every top rider to push harder and faster than ever before. The Law of Fives captures every aspect of this incredible race season, with loads of downhill action, full-on skill and shocking spills. But the film also shows how the hungry young guns keep pushing the limit even when the clock isn’t running, bidding to emulate the incredible talents of the Australian master. Join the likes of Josh Bryceland, Ruaridh Cunningham, Adam Brayton, the Athertons and more pushing themselves, and their bikes, to the limits in preparation for competition. Plus, watch Hill at his awesome best as he bids to beat the record on Dirt Magazine’s private test track 1:04. Earthed – The Law of Fives is loaded with extra features, including extended highlights of World Cup rounds and the World Champs at Fort William, and top tips on tight turns, riding roots and rocks & riding fast open corners in the Nissan Sports Adventure Section.
- Intro: James – Hollow back hollow vox
- Josh Bryceland / Ruaridh Cunningham: Shop Assistants – Safety Net
- The Wedding Present – Felicity
- Adam Brayton: Eski Boy – Wiley
- Alice Temple – Relationships with God
- The Clouds – Get out of my Dream
- Dan Atherton / Gee Atherton: The Brian Jonestown Massacre – Dropping Bombs on the white house
- The Primitives – Crash
- Jesus Jones – Info Freako
- Meat Whiplash – Don’t Slip Up
- The Mystic Tide – Frustration
- Bernat Guardia: The woodentops – Move Me
- The Showstoppers – Aint Nothin but a houseparty
- Von Sudenfed – Fledermaus Cant Get It
- John Leach – Put That Woman Down
- The Membranes – Spike Mulligan’s Tape Recorder
- Sam Hill: Brian Jonestown Massacre – Yeah:Yeah
- Wiley – Get Along Gang
- Mike Hannah: Just Brothers – Sliced Tomatoes
- Dave Edmunds – Girl Talk
- Hurrah! – Around and Around
- Josh Bryceland / Ruaridh Cunningham: The Flatmates – I could be in heaven
- Von Sudenfed – The Rhinohead
- The Monks – I Hate You
- Sam Hill: DJ Champion – No Heaven
- Credits: JamesIII – Soft Machine
Jeff Lenosky’s Greatest Hits includes some of the most jaw dropping video segments from the last 10 years. This DVD documents Jeff’s progression all the way from the original classic “Keepin’ it Real” to his Bike Magazine award winning section from Chain Reaction 5 and everything in between.
This is the final installment in the best selling Back In The Saddle franchise from Pist-N-Broke productions. A wicked selection of riders and some of the best camera work in the business makes all the BITS vids an essential in every collection.
Riders include Ben Boyko, Wade Simmons, Darren Berrecloth, Geoff Gulevich, Steve Romaniuk, Tyler Klassen and many more up and coming stars.
- Blinded – Fight For You
- Moneyshot – Cowboys and Angels
- LTG – Sickness
- Dos Hombres – That’s The One
- Good Riddance – Last Believer
- Character Traits – Wandering Bluesman
- Cranston Foundation – Day by Day
- Moneyshot – Innocent
- Ben Boyko: Character Traits – Moving Day
- Moneyshot – The Paradox of Paradise
- Moneyshot – One Million Degrees
Re-Focus is the sequel to the hit film Focus, released in 2006. re-Focus was shot in High Definition, over a period of nine months, utilising a custom designed cablecam rig to bring you shots impossible to achieve using conventional methods.
Alex Bond, Claudio Cozzi, Fabien Barel, Ivan Oulego, Marco Millivinti, Mike Skinner, Pasqual Canals, Paul Aston, Sabrina Jonnier, Sam Hill and Tracey Moseley.
- Ms Manikin – Wonderboy
- We Are The Physics – Bullimia Sisters
- Ivan Oulego / Pasqual Canals: Rush Hour Soul – Sixteen
- Hip Parade – Katie Goes Dancing
- Roland Shanks – Cutting Teeth
- Dave Green – The Boys Will Be Out
- Conway – Don’t Waste Your Tears
- Claudio Cozzi / Marco Millivinti: Bloomfield Underground – Bedroom Blues
- Kalena – Eastern Block
- Kalena – Above All Reason
- Kalena – Bare to the Floor
- Sabrina Jonnier / Tracey Moseley: Underground Heroes – Dolly Boys
- Jag – Lover In Handcuffs
- Surf City – Headin’ Inside
- Fortune Drive – My Girlfriend’s an Arsonist
- Howard Roark – You Got The Moves
- Fabien Barel: The Crooks – Lies
- Roland Shanks – August
- Conway – Dirty Tricks
- Credits: Stilltide – Flyaway
Klunkerz is the award-winning documentary on off-road cycling, focusing on the San Francisco Bay Area in the late 1960s and 1970s. The film features interviews with the pioneers of the sport and the more obscure characters who influenced them. The film also contains a great deal of archival footage and photographs that have never been seen before. The film is available at www.klunkerz.com.
Alan Bonds, Joe Breeze, Bob Burrowers, Wende Cragg, Carter Cox, Tom Cox, Charlie Cunningham, Gary Fischer, Otis Guy, Charlie Kelly, Chris Lang, Russ Mahon, James McLean, Jaquie Phelan, Steve Potts, Tom Ritchey, John Finley Scott (RIP), Mike Sinyard, Tom Slivka “Eli”, Robert Stewart, Fred Wolf, John York.
As MTB Riders, we all live to ride – any time, anywhere, any weather – and the new MBUK ‘Live to Ride’ DVD is rammed with the hottest mountain bike action from the best bikers on the planet. It features loads of great footage to keep you occupied, whatever you’re into.
We’ve been hanging out with top Brit Gee Atherton on his home turf, along with all the action from the Red Bull District Rides in Catania and Nuremburg.
Freerider Chris Smith is back to show you how to wallride and X-up, so you can be the king [or queen] of the skate park/street scene.
Want to check out what the DMR/Identiti team got up to on their road trip to Cornwall? Look no further because we’ve got all the sun sea and sandy jumps for you to feast over.
You can see what Hans Rey and Steve Peat got up to on their tour/pub crawl of Ireland, including their visit to the Cliffs of Moher – the scale of which needs to be seen to be believed.
Aaron Chase, Andreu Lacondeguy, Cam McCaul, Chris Smith, Darren Berrecloth, Gee Atherton, Glen Coe, Grant Fielder, Hans Rey, Kyle Strait, Lance McDermoth, Mike Smith, Olly Wilkins, Pat Campbell-Jenner, Paul Basagoitia, Ricky Crompton, Sam Pilgrim, Steve Peat, Timo Pritzel and Tom Dowie.
Shot mainly in Scotland. “Home delves into the lives of some of the Worlds most passionate riders. Shot on HD and 16mm Home gets right to the core of what makes these people ride. It’s not just the characters who are inspiring, it’s also the World around them. Home captures the stunning landscape, the breathtaking scenery and the spirit of the place.”
Between The Tape is the new and long awaited film by clay porter.
Following the DH world cup series and visiting numerous riders homes, clay brings fresh and new ideas to mountainbiking.
“Seven Sundays out of every year, they race the clock searching for the elusive perfect run….. and it all happens, Between The Tape”
rom the creator of Hypnosis comes a totally new experience. Shot on 5 continents, 15 countries and documenting the 2006 UCI World Cup Downhill Series, Between the Tape is a truly international affair. From the first round in Vigo to the beaches of Brazil to the scenery of New Zealand and then back to Europe for the finals in Austria, Between the Tape is World Cup downhill racing like you’ve never seen it before. Between the Tape features the world’s best doing what they do best – race the clock between the tape.
Filmed on location in USA, Spain, Portugal, France, Austria, Switzerland, Scotland, germany, Canada, Brazil, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, England, and Ireland.
Ben Reid, Brendan Fairclough, Chris Kovarik, Duncan Riffle, Greg Minnaar, Jared Graves, Justin Leov, Marc Beaumont, Matti Lehikonen, Nathan Rennie, Sam Blenkinsop, Sam Hill, Steve Peat and The Athertons
- Ian Brown – Happy Ever After
- Change of Face – So Much For Hope
- Every Move A Picture – Signs Of Life
- Rebelution – Safe and Sound
- JEM – 24
- Shiny Toy Guns – Starts With One
- And A Few To Break – Procession: When It Takes Your Love
- Skratch Bastid – I Ain’t Lazy
- Change of Face – Revision
- The Transfer ft. Wyn – It’s What
- Change of Face – Let It Burn
- The Transfer – Uncle Ron’s Town
- Coldcut ft. Roots Manuva – True Skool
- Elan – I Wanna Yell
- Change of Face – The Leader
- Change of Face – Unwanted
- Within Temptation – Mother Earth
- NOFX – The Separation of Church and Skate
- Muse – Map of the Problematique
- Talking Heads – Once in a Lifetime
- Rebelution – Other Side
- Rebelution – What I Know
Every World Cup, Every winner.The next in the Super8 series, only bigger and better. Illusionary Lines has been with the World Cup circus for the entire journey capturing every winner of a World Cup ripping in an isolated and unique part of the globe.
Travel to Africa, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Finland (Arctic circle), Germany, New Zealand, Scotland, Spain and Switzerland in a never ending journey to find the Illusionary Line.
Chris Kovarik, Claudio Caluori, Dan Atherton, Darren Pokoj, Gee Atherton, Greg Minnar, Markolf Berchtold, Matti Lehikoinen, Mick Hannah, Nathan Rennie and Sam Hill.
- Intro: Kasabian – Club Foot
- Radiohead – 2 + 2 = 5 (The Lukewarm)
- Chris Kovarik: Wolfmother – White Unicorn
- The Bravery – Fearless
- Mick Hannah: Planet Funk – Chase the Sun (extended club mix)
- Beth Orton – She Cries Your Name
- Snow Patrol – Hands Open
- Water – No Goodbye
- Claudio Caluori: We Are Scientists – Cash Cow
- Claudio Caluori: Kasabian – Club Foot
- Chicago – 25 or 6 to 4
- Gotye – The Only Way
- Nathan Rennie: The Bravery – Swollen Summer
- Mandoza – 50 50
- Muse – Knights of Cydonia
- Interpol – Say Hello to the Angels
- Chris Kovarik: Tool – Stinkfist
- Darren Pokoj: Hilltop Hoods – Recapturing the Vibe
- Markolf Berchtold: Cut Copy – Future
- The Go! Team – Ladyflash
- Matti Lehikoinen: Soulwax – E-Talking
- Dan Atherton / Gee Atherton: Datarock – Fa Fa Fa
- Thievery Corporation – Marching the Hate Machines into the Sun
- Radiohead – The National Anthem
- New Order – Crystal
- Sam Hill: Beck – Cell Phones Dead
- The Cops – Call Me Anytime
The Cut – Sevenvision DVD is an international collection of seven of the most progressive and creative mountain bike free riders and downhill racers in the world.
Aaron Chase, Mick Hannah, Carlo Dieckmann, Wayne Goss, Chris Van Dine, Christopher Hatton, George Ryan.
Lista de Reprodução
New World Disorder VII – Flying High Again will rock you harder than Ozzy’s epic anthem! Once again, Freeride Entertainment travels the globe to capture the best riding on the planet! Filmed in HD and 16 mm, Flying High Again presents a visual landscape that feels weightless one moment and powerfully raw the next. Your heart will race as you witness in vibrant clarity the hugest airs, sickest stunts, and gnarliest urban assaults ever performed on a mountain bike! Hard-hitting tunes and loads of bonus features juice up this visually tasty movie, making it a must see! Shot on location in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Germany, Italy, Turkey, and the USA.
Aaron Chase, Andreu Lacondeguy, Brian Lopes, Cam McCaul, Cam Zink, Carfin Dunne, Cedric Gracia, Darren Berrecloth, John Cowan, Kirt Voreis, Kurt Sorge, Kurt Voreis, Kyfe Strait, Luis Lacondeguy, Richi Schfey, Robbie Bourdon, Wage Simmons and Wayne Goss.
- Intro: Rebel Meets Rebel – Nothin’ to Lose
- Shawn Lee’s Ping Pong Orchestra – Theme From Andrex
- Cam McCaul: Skid Row – Monkey Business
- Kyle Strait: Pat Benatar – Hell is For Children
- John Cowan: Dilated Peoples – You Can’t Hide, You Can’t Run
- John Cowan: Dilated Peoples – You Can’t Hide, You Can’t Run
- Cam Zink: Jedi Mind Tricks – Gorillas
- Wade Simmons: Phontaine – The Golden Banjo
- Jeff Lenosky: The Sounds – Ego (Alan Moulder UK Mix)
- Cedric Gracia / Brian Lopes: Rob Zombie – The Scorpion Sleeps
- Darren Berrecloth: Swollen Members ft. Evidence – Dark Clouds
- Richard I Thomas – Sulianahmli 3
- Aaron Chase: Scorpions – Rock You Like a Hurricane
- Richie Schley / Kurt Sorge: Sweatshop Union – Something To Lose
- Kurt Voreis / Carlin Dunne: Danko Jones – Baby Hates Me
- Wayne Goss: Wolfmother – Woman
- Andreu Lacondeguy / Lluis Lacondeguy: Marylin Manson – Disposable Teens
- Robbie Bourdon: Avenged Sevenfold – Bat Country
- Too Rude – Not Today
- Buckcherry – Out of Line
- Billy Talent – Devil in a Midnight Mass
- Royalistick – Como Uma Estrela
Filme (PinkBike link)Descrição
The makers of the critically acclaimed Chain Reaction series present Tricktionary, a street orientated free-ride fundamentals DVD starring Aaron Chase and Jeff Lenosky.
Instructional MTB films have been the best selling genre within MTB over the last few years, but Tricktionary will be the first film to provide instruction in urban based riding, currently the fastest growing area of the sport.
The first of a trilogy of films, Tricktionary provides a grounding in the fundamentals of freeride like how to do a bar spin, how do you bunny hop, all the basic tricks.
It’s all about having fun; whether it’s elbows out World Cup racing, or roosting your local trails. Every rider knows that feeling once you swing your leg over your bike.
2nd Last Chance follows closely the different elements of mountain biking, from World Cup racing, right back to the simplicity of just riding bikes for fun.
Cedric Gracia, Dan Atherton, Gee Atherton, Greg Minnar, Nathan Rennie and Neil Donohue.
Filme (Vimeo Link)Descrição
MTB Movie from Czech Republic.
Digger (aka Todd Fiander), “I think probably I started building the first trail in (19)84“. The birth place of the North Shore Style … those who made it tell their tales. From the start of the first few trails in Vancouver BC Canada, to having them torn down, to rebuilding them again, to world-wide imitation and recognition. An extremely well filmed effort with an incredible story that has everything for anyone who calls themselves a mountain biker.
Favourite quote: “Biking skills or hospital bills.” Digger.
Essential interviews: Jacob Heilbron (founder/owner Kona Bikes), Todd “Digger” Fiander, Chaz Romalis (founder/owner Cove Bike Shop), Wade Simmons, John and Dan Sedlacek (founders/owners On The Top Bike Shop), Dave Watson, Richie Schley, Thomas Vanderham, Dan Cowan (aka Dangerous Dan, trail builder/rider), Ben Boyko (rider/trail builder), Darren Berrecloth, Riley Macintosh (trail builder for Wade Simmons ultimate North Shore build).
Ben Boyko, Blaise Beckford, Cam McCaul, Cameron Zink, Carys Evans, Cody Swansborough, Dan Cowan, Darren Berrecloth, Dave Watson, Geoff Gulevich, Jerry Willows, Joe Swartz, Johnny Smoke, Kim Steed, Kyle Straight, Richie Schely, Robbie Bourdon, Sam Brown, Thomas Vanderham, Tyler Klassen and Wade Simmons
- MG! – Vinny-II
- Acts 29 – Instrumental
- DJ Logic – Progress
- Ponticello – Wandering Blues
- Ponticello – I Am The Ocean
- DC Slater – Outlaw
- Slowride – Computer
- MG! – Vinny-II
- Phatheads – Take It Slow
- Wes Houle – Horses
- Ming & FS – 50ft Mole Man
- Sackcloth Fashion – Tight With Lasso
- The Brought Low – A Better Life
- Frost – Game Over
- Acts 29 – Blank Minds
- Bryan Ingram – Ignite
- DJ Morphiziz – Poundin The Pavement
Earthed 4: Death or Glory is the latest from UK Producer Alex Rankin. The focus here is World Cup downhill racing, and no one covers it better.
Ben Reid, Brendan Fairclough, Cedric Gracia, Chris Akrigg, Chris Kovarik, Dan Atherton, Kieran Bennet, Markolf Berchtold, Nico Vink and Ralph Jones.
- Bauhaus – The Man with the X-Ray Eyes
- X-Ray Spex – Identity
- The Trio – Da Da Da I Don’t Love You You Don’t Love Me Aha Ah
- Hawkwind – Motorhead
- The Who – I Can’t Explain
- Three Dog Night – Shambala
- Clinic – If You Could Read Your Mind
- The Brian Jonestown Massacre – You Have Been Disconnected
- The Fall – What About Us
- Too Short – Blow the Whistle
- Archie Bronson Outfit – Kink
- Fang – The Money Will Roll Right In
- The Black Angels – The First Vietnamese War
- Atari Teenage Riot – You Can’t Hold Us Back (Instrumental)
- Archie Bronson Outfit – Cherry Lips
- Missing Brazilians – Meander
- Television – See No Evil
- Jane’s Addiction – Been Caught Stealing
- The Dandy Warhols – Hard-on for Jesus
- The Black Keys – Grown So Ugly
- Stereolab – The Noise of Carpet (US Single)
- The Brian Jonestown Massacre – Malela
- Primal Scream – Skull X
- Magazine – The Light Pours Out of Me
- Credits: Girls Scottish Choir – Major Tom (cover)
Kokanee Crankworx Freeride Mountain Bike Festival 2006
Thomas Vanderham, Paul Bas, Cam Mc Caul, Kyle Stratt, Brian Lopes, Cedric Gracia, Bryn Atkinson, Andrew Mitchell, Rando Canbera.
Bryn Atkinson, Nathan Rennie and Sam Hill each talk candidly about what it takes to be at the top of the sport and through their riding they demonstrate exactly how to do it. The film includes pro training sessions around Australia and opens up the very best of the Australian National Series. Drift 3 will take you on to the World Cup Circuit where you will see Sam Hill come back from injury to win a World Cup Round by over 6 seconds, as well as Bryn Atkinson and Nathan Rennie racing for line honours in the Sea Otter Dual Slalom
Bryn Atkinson, Nathan Rennie and Sam Hill.
The BlkMrkt Bikes team is charging into the future with a flurry of whips, flips, and 3s with an amazing push of aggression and amplitude that has to be witnessed. We rolled with Carter Holland, Adam Hauck, & Phil Sundbaum around the US, Canada, and Europe and captured the carnage. There’s also footage of other Atomlab riders like Joe Perrizo, John Jesme, Nate Adams and many others.
Adam Hauck, Carter Holland, Joe Perrizo, John Jesme, Nasty Nate, Nate Adams and Phil Sundbaum.
Gammalight Picture’s latest mountain bike action film, Nine to Five, captures North America’s hardest-working riders both on and off the trials.
When they aren’t hitting the books, framing the house or tuning an engine, these blue-collar boys and gals are punching the clock on gravity in the streets, on the mountain and in the skate park.
Nine to Five uncovers up-and-coming riders from Whistler, Vancouver, Washington State, Santa Cruz, California and Toronto where footage is taken of them riding in their own backyards – whether they are flying over the roof of a Jeep Cherokee or raring up a crowd with a back flip, one foot, x-up at a local dirt jump competition.
Alex Pro, Alex Reveles, Cam McCaul, Cory Derpack, Garith Dyer, Grant Brashears, Hannah Steffensm, Jamie Goldman, Jeff Harvey, JS Therrien, Kyle McDonald, Mason Mashon, Matt Juhanz, Mike Metzger, Thee Kevin Landry and Yanni Antonakos.
STUND freeride mountain bike episodes. Mike Kinrade, Steve Romaniuk and Tyler Klassen shred accross globe expanding the reach of freeride mountain biking.
Mike Kinrade, Mike Wilson, Steve Romaniuk, Trent Kidd and Tyler Klassen.
The Collective, after two years of filming with theWorld s best riders in the most amazing locations is releasing their next film, ROAM. The Collective still ranks as one of the top adventure sports films of all time. ROAM will be an evolution of those skills honed over the past two seasons. ROAM will help create the next standard in mountain bike and adventure sports films.
Andrew Shandro, Cam McCaul, Darren Berrecloth, Geoff Gulevich, Jordie Lunn, Matt Hunter, Nathan Rennie, Ryan Leech, Ryder Casprick, Steve Peat, Steve Romaniuk, Thomas Vanderham, Tyler Klassen, Tyler Morland and Wade Simmons.
- Intro: Burning Spear – We Are Going
- Darren Berrecloth / Ryan Berrecloth: RJD2 – Since We Last Spoke
- Phontaine – Asia
- Boy Sets Fire – Rookie
- Ryan Leech: Phontaine – Pleasure and Business
- Latch Key Kid – Coming Home Soon
- The Beautiful Girls – Morning Sun
- Andrew Shandro / Steve Peat: Big Dro and Zinndeadly feat. Mystic – Choose One
- Thievery Corporation – Un Simple Historie (A Simple Story)
- Slackstring – She’s on a Mission
- Rise Against – Everchanging
- Credits: Chris Velan – Shiver
Clorophillia is a movie that has been generated by the passion for bikes and a love of the mountains.
Filmed entirely in Italy the project has been realized by the Opachee Team, a bunch of friends that decided to tell their story about their way of living. The values of freedom, friendship and unity are captured in a magnificent environment that sees mother nature playing the lead role.
Large sacrifices and a lot of hard work combined to produce a film which represents their lifestyle. While acting as photographers, sherpa porters, video editors, camera men, graphic designers, nurses, producers and directors they have conceived, planned and implemented without any professional advice or sponsors to help cover the filming expenses, constructing their own cable-cam, camera crane and dolly systems by utilizing building materials and climbing equipment that the team obtained through their nine to five jobs and even roping in the uncle of one of their friends to pilot a hired small two-seater chopper.
« Clorophillia » is above all and most importantly the dream of six friends becoming reality.
Andrea Ponzi, Antonio Baccante, Devis Di Massimo, Francesco D’alessio, Giorgio Farttale and Vito Fabellini.
STRIPPED is like fresh music from the early 80′s; heavily synthesized and totally tubular. STRIPPED offers something different to mountain bike films; it’s an artistic and creative masterpiece that maintains world class production quality while feeling far too fun to be an ordinary mountain bike film. STRIPPED is the essence of the future. We’re not following a fad; we’re doing something different. We’re kickin’ off the new wave.
Amos Franke, Danny Brody, Derek Chambers, Garett Buehler, Jared Gatzka, Joe Schwartz, Kurt Sorge, Matt Brooks, Matt Hunter, Mike Hopkins, Mike Kinrade, Mike Metzger, Nick Cima, Shawn Denny and Steve Romaniuk.
- Intro: Male Model Machine – Shifting Gears
- Tosca – The Big Sleep
- Mike Kinrade: Shiny Toy Guns – Don’t Cry Out
- Amos Franke: Cariboo – Pelican Narrows
- Male Model Machine – Acid is Played Out
- Garett Buehler: Ming & FS – Slang Verbs
- Matt The Alien feat. TY-C – Air
- Danny Brody: Alice in Videoland – Lay Me Down
- Shawn Denny: Matt The Alien feat. Mad1 – Minds Eye
- Steve Romaniuk: Kontext – Amphibian
- Matt Brooks: Lorene Drive – Lipservice
- Jared Gatzka: Universal Sould – Bring The Funk To You
- Nick Cima: Andrea Revel – White Noise
- Derek Chambers / Joe Schwartz: The Go! Team – The Power is On
- Mike Metzger: Corb Lund Band – Roughest Neck Around
- The Delegates – Pink Shoes In Petri Dish
- Steevie Sofly – Love Me Right Deep
- Gordon Maachs and Kontext – Distance
- Mat The Alien – Worldwide People Inst
- The Makeshift Reward – Color Brilliance
- Kurt Sorge: Alice in Videoland – Going Down
- Shiny Toy Guns – You Are The One
- Credits: Male Model Machine – Two Braincells
World class riders at unique locations in Europe and the Indian Ocean. Extraordinary close up shots and epic landscapes. The sound of nature and the terrain beneath the tyres. The rider and his equipment up close and during the action.The impacts on the rider and his equipment. Get closer to mountain biking than ever before.
Anne-Caroline Chausson, Claudio Caluori, Daniella Bossard, Greg Minnar, Joscha Forstreuter, Thomas Frischknecht, Timo Pritzel and Trond Hansen.
Lista de Reprodução
NWD6 features many new riding spots including an unusually long and technical northshore trail, riding in Bolivia, Crankworx amongst a host of other exotic spots. Another important feature of the NWD series is the excelling soundtrack, in NWD6′s case featuring wellknown artists like Public Enemy,Anthrax, Megadeath, Sweatshop Union and Swollen Members just to name a few. The trick repertoire once again increases with new tricks like a 720 and a no foot cancan drop, proving once more that the crew at Freeride Entertainment always come up with something new and intriguing with which to entertain riders and non-riders alike.
Aaron Chase, Cam McCaul, Cam Zink, Carlin Dunne, Cedric Gracia, Darren Berrecloth, Dave Watson, Geoff Gulevich, Jeff Lenosky, Kirt Voreis, Kyle Strait, Paul Basagotia, Richie Schley, Robbie Bourdon, Thomas Vanderham, Wade Simmons and Wayne Goss.
- Darren Berrecloth: Megadeth – Symphony of Destruction
- Carlin Dunne: Dio – Holy Diver
- Wayne Goss: Von Bondies – C’mon C’mon
- Richie Schley / Dave Watson / Wade Simmons: Z-Trip feat Luke Sick – Bury Me Standing
- Cam McCaul: Danko Jones – Wait A Minute
- Cedric Gracia: Lateef and the Chief – Beautiful You
- Cam Zink / Kyle Strait: Sweatshop Union – Cut Back
- Geoff Gulevich: Jane’s Addiction – Stop
- Thomas Vanderham / Kirt Voreis: Tru-Paz – Rude Boy
- Aaron Chase: Anthrax/Public Enemy – Bring The Noise
- Jeff Lenosky: Swollen Members – Too Hot
- Robbie Bourdon: Sweatshop Union – Try
- Paul Basagotia: Skid Row – Youth Gone Wild
- Credits: Burlap – Easy Ride
From the beginning of the Drop In Tour of 2003 there was a plan in place to do a movie. We couldnt shoot 10 15 hours of footage per episode without using more than the 24 minutes needed for the show. We needed to give the fans of Drop In, who didnt like the lifestyle aspects of it, something that hit hard. We gave Milkman the go ahead to start work collecting his favorite shots for the movie that would cater to the more hardcore within the Mountain Bike industry. He wanted to call it Genesis.
Chris Donahue, Chris Glew, Dan Covan, Darren Berrecloth, Dylan Tremblay, Jared Jespersen, Ryan Leech, Steve Romaniuk and Tyler Klassen.
Featuring progressive new riding from a host of the sport’s top names, Halfway includes segments such as new-school style riding in the woods of BC, unbelievable alpine singletrack in Switzerland, and an inside look at the world of freeride contests at the Monster Park slopestyle in Michigan. Professionally filmed and edited, to an excellent soundtrack, Ted Tempany and Warwick Patterson have put together one of the year’s best films.
Locations include: Switzerland, British Columbia, California, England, Germany, Utah, Idaho, Michigan,
Aaron Chase, Aaron Kempf, Chad Onyschuk, Jeff Lenosky, John Cowan, Kirt Voreis, Mike Kinrade and Timo Pritzel.
- Dosh – Steve the cat
- Phontaine – Pleasure and business
- Corb Lund Band – Roughest neck around
- Swingin Utters – Five lessons learned
- Frostbitten Grass – Hummingbird
- Sweatshop Union – Up from the ground
- People Under The Stairs – Take the fruit
- Styles Of Beyond – Be your dog
- Dallas – Beat the psycho boys
- The Rebel Spell – Drain
- The Rebel Spell – I see fire
- Schwab – Little beats
Adidas Slopestyle 2005
Back for another round of the finest Mountain Bike scuffles, Earthed 3 comes home to its own back yard and the playground of the gods. From the mighty Alps, which play host to the most challenging races and terrain, to the slippery woods and windswept mountains of the UK. Earthed 3 has captured riders and locations that you’ve not seen on film before, shaking up your world – all in the name of EUROPA.
Ben Reid, Chris Akrigg, Dan Atherton, Fabien Barel, Gee Atherton and Nico Vink.
- Intro: Pendulum vs. Fresh ft. Spyda & Tenor Fly – Tarantula
- The Adverts – One Chord Wonders
- Manfred Mann – Blinded By The Light
- The Small Faces – Ogden’s Nut Gone Flake
- Arctic Monkeys – Still Take You Home
- The Small Faces – Wham Bam Thank You Mam
- Hawkwind – Orgone Accumulator
- Chemical Brothers – Elektrobank
- The Pretenders – The Wait
- Nico Vink: Dead Kennedys – Police Truck
- Ari-Up – Allergic
- Fun Boy Three ft. Bananarama – It Ain’t What You Do
- Chris Akrigg: The Prodigy – Spitfire
- The Amps – Tipp City
- The Stranglers – Get a Grip on Yourself
- Dead Kennedys – Holiday in Cambodia
- Fabien Barel: The Stone Roses – Begging You
- The Fall – I Can Hear the Grass Grow
- The Fall – Stephen Song
- Stereolab – Cybele’s Reverie
CRUX defined: A particular point of difficulty. This singular word describes the riding formula in the film. Each and every line that the featured athletes, Ryan Leech, Dylan Korba and Thomas Ohler ride has a CRUX. These three riders, aggressively pursuing Leech’s Manifesto style, execute mind-bending feats of bike mastery. Combining sheer difficultly with an elegant and creative style, CRUX is a film that redefines technical riding standards.
Dylan Korba, Ryan Leech and Thomas Ohler.
From Vancouver, B.C., to California, this Wild West cycling journey provides a hair-raising look at what mountain biking is all about. Featuring the sickest tricks, the most electrifying stunts and a killer soundtrack, Back in the Saddle Again shows world-class riders.
Aaron Peters, Bret Tippie, Corey Leclerc, Darren Berreclothe, Gareth Dyer, Randy Spangler, Richie Schley, Thomas Vanderhamm and Wade Simmons.
Anti Gravity 2 is packed with awesome riding from the biggest international events like the adidas slopestyle freeride comp and the downhill world cup. Top british riders battle it out in the national DH series and Steve Peat shows the planet’s fastest bikers who’s boss at fort william.
Cedric Gracia, Chris Smith, Danny Holroyd, Fabien Barel, Garry Penman and Rich Jones.
The Collective is a group of filmmakers, photographers and mountain bikers. By drawing on the experience, expertise and creative energy of every member of the team, The Collective has created a film that portrays the newest, cutting edge images of the freeride progression while exploring the thoughts and personalities of the riders leading that progression.
We believe that a collective approach to producing this film has resulted in an end product that fully reflects the depth of the sport and those who are pushing its boundaries. With that in mind, we present the 16mm mountain bike film, The Collective.
Andrew Shandro, Darren Berrecloth, Dave Watson, Geoff Gulevich, Jordie Lunn, Matt Hunter, Ryan Leech, Thomas Vanderham, Tyler Klassen, Tyler Morland and Wade Simmons.
- Intro: Terry Oldfield – Voices in the Wind
- Slackstring – Lend me Your Love
- Thomas Vanderham: Zion I – Trippin’
- Slackstring – Candle
- The John Butler Trio – Earthbound Child
- Ryan Leech: Thunderball – Domino
- Tyler Moreland: Phontaine – Break to the Future
- Sweatshop Union – Thing About It
- Matt Hunter: Rise Against – Like the Angel
- Steve Romaniuk: Rise Against – Torches
- DJ Marlin – Track 16
- DJ Marlin – Track 2
- Slackstring – Sunday Jen
- Wade Simmons: Quantic – Life in the Rain
- Credits: Pepper – Stone Love
Monkey Style 2 takes it back to where it began for all of us…on the streets riding for fun and freedom. This video does NOT contain full suspension bikes, no 9″ travel. These riders use hardtail bikes, athletic ability, and a ton of style to move the crowd. Driven by the influences of BMX, trials, freeriding and all other things on two wheels.
Chris Donahue, Dylan Tremblay, Josh Stratt, Julien Meunier, Nigel Quarless and Ryan Leech.
- The Shins – Caring is creepy
- White Stripes – Seven Nation Army
- Punktuality – Intromental
- Zion 1 – Mind Blow
- Kid Loco – Relaxin with Cherry
- DJ Shadow – Blood on the Motorway
- Iron Maiden – Aces High
- AFI – Art of Drawing
- The London Philharmonia – Aristry Entertainment
Lista de Reprodução
“Downhill Speed” reveals three professional downhill mountain bike racers at home, training and at play, while shadowing them through the ups and downs of a race season. The action begins with the Sea Otter Classic in Monterey, California, followed by the Southern California NORBA National at Snow Summit, and finally the Grouse Mountain World Cup in Vancouver, British Columbia. “DHS” gets under the helmets and goes deep into what drives these racers, each coming from different walks of life, but with one underlying passion-racing mountain bikes.
Eric Carter, Johnny Waddell and Orlando Martinez.
The epic freeride mountain bike saga continues with NWD 5 – Disorderly Conduct. The BIG DAWGS at Freeride Entertainment are back with the all-killer-no-filler follow up to the award winning Ride the Lightning.
“NWD 5 – Disorderly Conduct” features a fresh crop of new young rippers. Strap in and hold on for: the continuing evolution of the sport with Monster Park and Crankworx slopestyle competitions, more BC stunt riding than you can throw a stick at, and the huge air time and big booters that we’ve become renowned for. Journey to New Zealand, Australia, Whistler, Monster Park, Europe, Alaska, BC, and Utah. The Freeride crew has traveled all over the globe again with the sickest riders to bring it home.
Aaron Chase, Cameron Zink, Carlin Dunne, Cedric Gracia, Darren Berrecloth, Dave Watson, Gareth Dyer, Grant Aleen, Jeff Lenosky, Joe Schwartz, John Cowan, Kirt Voeis, Kyle Strait, Matt Hunter, Nathan Rennie, Paul Basagoitia, Richie Schley, Robbie Bourdon, Steve Peat, Thomas Vanderham, Wade Simmons and Wayne Goss.
- Intro : BC/DC – Jailbreak
- Cedric Gracia: Mash Out Posse – Ground Zero
- Thomas Vanderham: Grits – Ooh Aah
- Aaron Chase: Son Doobie – U Wit That
- Carlin Dunne: Monster Magnet – Slut Machine
- Swollen Members – Watch This
- Wade Simmons: Clutch – The Mob Goes Wild
- Steve Peat / Nathan Rennie: Damageplan – Pride
- John Cowan / Kirt Voreis: Hed (pe) – Get Away
- Gareth Dyer: Sweatshop Union – Radio Edit
- Ritchie Schley / Matt Hunter: Spiderbait – Put It Down
- Dave Watson: Hill Top Hoods – The Sentinel
- Darren Berrecloth: Monster Magnet – Radiation Day
- Credits: Eagles of Death Metal – Miss Alissa
The all-new mountainbike how-to video from the creators of the unparalleled Earthed video and world-renowned Dirt magazine. Produced and directed by Alex Rankin Filmed all around the world, Fundamentals features inside info and unveils the secrets behind how the pros ride so fast, with expert advice and tips from the fastest riders on the planet including Steve Peat, Nathan Rennie, Greg Minnaar and Eric Carter among many others. It will enable you to grasp and improve on the fundamentals of riding, be it on an aggressive XC loop, DH race track or anything in between. Fundamentals also teaches you how to set up your bike to squeeze the best out of it, from suspension to brakes, gears, cranks and more with the two of the finest mountain bike mechanics out there. Backed up with a killer soundtrack and footage from international races and the trails, Fundamentals is for all mountain bike riders from beginner to expert. You will learn how to set up your bike perfectly and hone your riding skills to a fine art. So unless you’re already riding elbow-to-elbow with Steve Peat and friends, this really is a must-have mountainbike video…
Eric Carter, Greg Minnaar, Nathan Rennie and Steve Peat
Following hot on the heels of the award-winning Earthed video comes its sequel, Earthed 2 Never Enough Dirt, filmed and produced by Alex Rankin. Earthed 2: Never Enough Dirt was filmed all over the world to capture the planets fastest riders ripping up the best riding spots available. We traveled all over Europe, the USA and Canada riding backyard trails, gnarly singletrack, North Shore facilities and mountainous downhill tracks. Blowing out berms, launching huge transfers, and hitting fast sections this is bicycles and dirt at its finest! Earthed 2 also follows the World Cup Downhill race scene, NORBA races and the 2004 World Championships from Les Gets, along with the finest races Europe has to offer with unparalleled coverage from start gate to finish line, behind the scenes in the pits and at the bar during the after-parties. Downhill mountain bike races, 4-cross races and BMX racing all on this new video! Earthed 2 will make you want to go ride and ride hard.
Andrew Neethling, Ben Reid, Bryn Atkinson, Dave Wardell, Greg Minnaar, Mathieu Laurin, Mick Hannah, Nathan Rennie, Neil Donoghue, Richard Cunynghame and Sam Hill.
- Intro : Prefuse 73 – The End of Biters-International
- Buzzocks – Boredom
- Clinic – Cement Mixer
- These One ft. Double K – Rhymin With the Bonz
- Joy Division – Digital
- Inspiral Carpets – I Want You
- The Saints – I’m Stranded
- Garnet Mimms – As Long As I Have You
- Alternative TV – Why Don’t You Do Me Right?
- The Cure – A Forest (Acoustic Version)
- Two Lone Swordsmen – Brootle
- The Sonics – Psycho
- Electrelane – Spartaklade
- Human League – Being Boiled
- Two Lone Swordsmen – Damp
- D.O.S.E + Mark E Smith – Plug Myself In
- Love – Laughing Stock
- Mr & Mrs – Gown of Green
- Roots Manuva – Join the Dots
- New York Dolls – Personality Crisis
- Two Lone Swordsmen – Sex Beat
- Electrelane – Le Song
- Eric B & Rakim – Follow The Leader
- Aerogramme – Shouting for Joey
- Masta Killa ft. Ol’ Dirty Bastard & RZA – Old Man
- Skinny Man – I’ll Be Surprised
- The Damned – I Feel Alright
- Sweet – Ballroom Blitz
- UNKLE vs DJ Shadow – Rock On (Hombas Mix)
- Two Lone Swordsmen – The Lurch
- Credits: Todd Snider – Conservative Christian, Right Wing, Republican, Straight, White, American
The 2003 Red Bull Bike Battle was the Super Bowl of urban free-ride competitions. 32 of worlds best street, dirt jump and trials riders converged on Bostons City Hall Plaza to battle head-to-head until there was one rider left standing. Follow the entire competition round by round and trick by trick. With seven cameras rolling, the DH Productions crew will put you in the front row for the most progressive and innovative contest that the mountain biking world has ever experienced. The streets of Boston have not witnessed a battle this intense since the American Revolution!
Aaron Chase, Chris Akrigg, Chris Donahue, Dave Smutok, Eddie Tongue, Eric Porter, Jaromir Spensy, Jim DeChamp, Jim Severt, JJ Gregorowicz, Kyle Ebbett, Petr Craus and Ryan Senechal.
This innovative 16mm mountain bike video by Ryan Gibb features fresh and original riding including big air, huge hip gaps, progressive dirt jumping and 40′ step-ups integrated with first-rate cinematography and a sweet soundtrack. Starring Klassen, Duncan, Morell, Hunter, Wilson, Proznick and others.
Todd ‘Digger’ Fiander delivers another installment of hard edged, off the meter EXTREME Mountain Biking Action! Considered his best yet, Digger does it again with pulse pounding, heart exploding action backed with an exciting original soundtrack.
Steve Popma, Jerry Willows, Tyler Klassen, Wade Simmons, Thomas Vanderham, Cedric Gracia, Danny Brody, Fraser Vaage, Trevor Hansen, Dan Cowan, Jay Morrisey, Ryan Newman, Geoff Gulevich, Ross Measures, Chris Donahue, Jared Gatzka, Kyle Strait, Todd Lewis, Evan Holmgren, Kurt Voreis, Brian Lopes, Mike Laudrum, Ryan Hayes, Andrew Cho, Colin Miller, Eamonn Duignan, Matt Brooks, Timo Pritzel and more.
Join the ride with an electric Union of riders from around the globe featuring the usual masters and highlighting international riders on their home turf. Freeride in the French and Utah deserts, race the UCI downhill in Scotland, dirt jump in England and ride the streets of New York City, Italy and Germany.
Cedric Gracia, Dylan Tremblay, Richie Schley, Robbie Bourdon, Aaron Chase, Shaums March, Chris Duncan and many more.
A New Race picks up right where the original installment left off. This video features most of the Aussie Pros in their pre-season warm ups, focusing on their home tracks and secret spots whilst also uncovering some new talent along the East Coast.
Nathan Rennie, Chris Kovarik, Sam Hill, Dave McLaughlin, John Waddell, Sean McCarroll, Mike Hannah, Luke Madill, Timo Pritzel, Steve Peat and more.
Lista de Reprodução
Highways is the 2003 release from from Neil Sanders, the director and producer of the Superheros mountain bike videos. Highways starts off with the Red Bull Freeze Ride in Montana and continues down the West Coast hitting California, Nevada, Arizona, and ends after the Sea Otter. Gathering the sport’s top riders Randy Spangler, Cory Derpak, Cameron Zink, Darren Miller, Caile Noble, Eric Porter, Gareth Dyer, Kyle Strait, Aaron Peters, Darren Berrecloth, Chris Duncan, Robbie Bourdon and Aaron Hodgkin. This video has it all – dirt jumping, street, racing, freeriding and skate park.
Aaron Hodgkin, Aaron Peters, Caile Noble, Cameron Zink, Chris Duncan, Cory Kerpak, Darren Berrecloth, Darren Miller, Eric Porter, Gareth Dyer, Kyle Strait, Randy Spangler and Robbie Bourdon.
Freeride Entertainmet – the creators of NWD, NWD2 and NWD3 continue their domination of all mtb films with the shocking new chapter in the disorder series.
“Ride the Lightning” pushes the progression of riding beyond the edge. Super charged with electrifying 360 cliff drops, Tour de France road gaps, and high voltage DH action. Shot in 35 & 16mm in the world’s finest mountain bike destinations.
Aaron Chase, Cedric Gracia, Darrren Berrecloth, Dave Watson, Jeff Lenowsky, Joe Schwartz, John Cowan, Josh Bender, Richie Schley and Robbie Bourdon.
- Intro: BC/DC – For Those About to Ride
- Darren Berrecloth: Saliva – Superstar 2
- Cedric Gracia: Quarashi – Stick em up
- Robbie Bourdon: Cinder – Soul Creation
- Jeff Lenowsky / Aaron Chase: Zion I – Mind Blow
- Richie Schley: Hypnogaya – This goes on
- Joe Schwartz: Illegal Substance – Feelin Alright
- John Cowan: Hed (pe) – Blackout
- Anthrax – Cadillac Rock Box
- Jaya the Cat – The Battle Left Me
- GOB – I’ve been up the steps
- Gang Starr – Skills
- Slightly Stupid – World goes Round
- Hed (pe) – Dangerous
- Shocore – Right On
A Dirt Jump How-To
The original badass movie with 30 minutes of never before seen footage featuring the 2003 Metro Jam BMX Contest, Best of P&B, Plus your favorite honchos like you never seen them before…
Warning:this film contains tits, fire, fights, and bikes.
Barb Haley, Cedric Gracia, Cody Begon, Cory Leclercm, Dave Watson, Kevin Sansalone, Mad Mike Jones, Preston Blackie, Steve Peat, Van Homan and Wade Simmons.
MPF’s 4th creation, and sequel to Hidden Pleasures, Second Coming, and Riders Anonymous. Brought down by the heavens of Nelson, BC. This year the crew is larger, diverse, and bringing a whole new feeling to the way a mountain bike movie is made. When you watch a movie, you want it to make you want to ride and get that feeling of being on your bike, (and of course rip some gnarly sh*t) MPF is here to please and won’t disapoint! Locations include Vancouver Island, Van City, Seattle, Kamloops, Jasper, Lethbridge, Nelson, Rossland, Spokane, Invermere, and Calgary.
Brian Eller, Byron Grey, Darryl Steane, Derek Chambers, Dylan Trembay, Geoff Gulevich, Jared Gatzka, Jared Jesperson, Matt Brooks, Mike Kinrade, Pat Williams and Steve Romaniuk.
Travel along with the good old boys of urban MTB and see what it is like outside of the pro race circuit and inside the back alleys. All stereotypes and expectations are dropped when you see over seven years of footage brought to you by urban MTB shredder/director, Aaron Chase. So, peer into the past and take a seat to watch the progression unfold. “flips, whips, rails, and bails”
Aaron Chase, Eric Porter, Jeff Lenosky, Jim DeChamp, Kyle Ebbett, Kyle Straight and Shaums March.
Some of the most EXTREME riding found anywhere in the world today.
Insane air & incredible stunts you won’t see anywhere else. An in-your-face, technical, steep, non-stop run that mixes up natural unforgiving, rough, rocky terrain in the Snowy Mountains region of Australia along with man made stunts including a 43 foot, step down gap, wall ride, the world’s first «Sledsaw,» a 27 foot drop, table grinds and heaps more in the epic mountain bike video.
After an awesome 2002 event which saw an invited list of 25 riders from 9 countries, to one very seriously technical and in-your-face course, the search for a hand full of the world’s leading riders from all corners of the world is on again.
The Red Bull Ride 2003 took place between the 19 – 24 January in Jindabyne, Australia.
Ben Corey, Cedric Gracia, Clinton Williams, Danny Mills, Darren Barrecloth, Dave McLaughlin, David Watson, Gareth Dyer, Grant Allen, Jared Rando, John Waddell, Justin Havukainen, Kylie Strait, Nathan Rennie, Richie Schley, Robbie Bourdon, Sam Hill, Sean McCarroll, Shane Wode, Shaums March, Steve Marsh, Steve Peat, Stijn Deferm, Tetsuhiro Hanyu, Thomas Vanderham, Timo Pritzel and Tyler Klassen.
Relive the 2003 U.S. National Downhill and Mountain Cross race seasons as Distinction Productions takes you through the National Championship Series. Awe in the amazing skill and finesse of the top pros from the start at the Sea Otter all the way to the NCS Finals in Durango, CO. See up and coming talent in the Junior ranks in the form of Cody Warren and Cory Gustafson. Witness a hidden talent pool in Northern California’s best expert and semi-pro riders. See Pro Mountain Cross National Champion Jill Kintner’s amazing bike control and finesse. Experience the amazing culture and riders that make up the U.S. National Series.
Cody Warren, Cory Gustafson and Jill Kintner.
From the Creators of Dirt magazine comes hte film that the dirt biking world has been waiting for, the first ever Dirt Video, Earthed. It features over an hour of the finest bike riding imaginable, including the world’s best riders, the best locations from around the globe, mind blowing action and it is all tied together with a soundtrack that will leave you screaming for more. Thirty minutes of bonus footage and DVD extras means you have the Joker as well as the Ace of Spades.
Alex Dick and Nathan Rennie.
- The Sonics – Psycho
- Willard Grant Conspiracy – Go Jimmy Go
- Killing Joke – Bloodsport
- Johnathan Richmond & the Modern Lovers – She Cracked
- The Damned – New Rose
- The Toes – Chrome Radio Rocks
- The Brave New World – The Train Kept A Rollin’
- Alarming Frequency – Steady
- Led Zeppelin – Communication Breakdown
- Big Bill Broonzy – How You Want It Done
- T-Rex – Hot Love (US Version)
- AC/DC – Back in Black
- Greyboy – Instantly (Remix)
- T-Rex – Solid Gold Easy Action
- Devo – Through Being Cool
- Motorhead – Bomber
- The Who – The Seeker
- Mekon – Mr Sophistication
- The Damned – Neat, Neat, Neat
- Handsome Boy Modelling School – Holy Calamity
- The Fall – 2×4
- Cymande – Fug
- Fi Skills & Krafty Kuts – Simple Things
- The Skids – Into the Valley
- ODB – Shimmy Shimmy Ya
- Electrelane – Film Music
- Gang of Four – I Found That Essence Rare
- Dynamo Productions – Showtime
- Rezillos – Top of the Pops
- The Skids – Night and Day
- Wire – Ex Lion Tamer
- T-Rex – I Love to Boogie
- Sparklehorse – Happy Man/Pig
Incredible Canadian pro rider Ryan Leech’s new video. His manifesto: “Eliminate all set-up and recovery hops from trials” The Manifesto: “Eliminate all set up and recovery hops from trials riding.” In the ceaseless quest for more riding style, Ryan Leech unleashes “The Manifesto”. A seemingly simple idea, though unheard of before now, the manifesto will redefine the sport for trials riders worldwide! Trials has always been about finesse, control, and precision, and now, the manifesto style brings effortless fluid elegance. Let the revolution begin!
- Guns ‘n’ Wankers – Skin Deep
- Faithless – Drifting Away
- Apocalyptica – Drive
- Dj Hufe – Blow ‘em Out
- Nina Simone – Sinnerman
- Roots Manuva – Clockwork
- Mason Williams – Classical Gas
Ryan Leech, Ryan Hayes, Brent Anderson, Nigel Quarless, Preston Blackie, Eric Porter, Aaron Chase, Ryan Senechal, Bicycle Rockets, Kyle Ebbet, Jordie Lunn, Geoff Gullevich, Chris Donahue, Evan Holmgren, Andrew Cho, Kyle Scully, Brian Onifrichuk, Ryan Newman, Clare Buchar, Connor MacLeod, Ryder Kasprick, Ross Measures, Keith Howitt, …
Filmed completely in Eastern Canada, Quebec and Ontario, this is freeriding at its best. A great mix of urban, DJ, DH riding and racing, combined with some of the sickest established underground riding talent, Eastside Freeride “The Movie” will have you hitting the pause and rewind button to see how it is all done.
Aaron Chase, Cedric Gracia, Craig Robinson, David Chano, Eric Fortin, Guillaume Bellefeuille, Jean Rouleau, Martin Roy, Sam Hill, Shaun Brown and Stephane Mailhot.
Cameron McCaul, Aaron Chase, Shaums March, Duncan Riffle, Kyle Strait and Kirt Voreis.[/expandsub1]
THe Lizard Skins Jib 2 DVD is a street and urban video that picks up where the original Jib left off featuring footage of internationally known riders in a variety of urban locations.
Includes footage of internationally known riders, as well as footage of local riders that Thor Wixom invited to shoot with him
Major locations include Baltimore, Washington D.C., Montreal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Santa Cruz, Toronto, Louisville, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Portland, Seattle, and Calgary
Lista de Reprodução
Filme (PinkBike Link)Descrição
Welcome to the event that changed the face of mountain biking forever. From the unique backdrop of Virgin, Utah comes the 2002 Red Bull Rampage. Drop in on an all-star line up of the World’s best downhill racers and freeriders upping the ante on some of the sickest terrain on earth.
With six cameras and a helicopter capturing the riders every move, Freeride Entertainment will once again blow you away and put you in the prime viewers seat for the next metamorphosis of mountain biking.
Freeride Entertainmet – the creators of NWD and NWD2 bring you this unforgettable film. As always biggest names in the sport rip-it-up all over the globe. This 16 mm film takes bike cinematography to the next level.
Bender, Jeff Lenosky, John Cowan and Robbie Bourdon.
A classic must have. This is the last video that Alex Rankin and Milan Spasic will ever do together. The Sprung Videos are all worthy, Sprung 5 is no exception.
Free Sprung 4 is included in the bonus footage featuring yours truly, AJ Picarello and my dog Aslan, our minute and ten seconds of fame! Sprung 4 also visits BMW and features NYC park riding!
A racers DVD, Sprung features world cup racing at its best. 2 hours long! Sprung squeezes in a bit of Moto X and BMX (unsprung). Besides the dudes running in thongs, this video is a keeper. The short film by Kathy Sessler is trippy. (1971 prehistoric BMX footage).
- Quantic – Fresh Rhythm
- Bushy – Don’t mind if i do
- Capsule – Riche et Belle
- F.O. the Smack Magnet – Panty Raid
- Breakestra – The Live Mix Part 2
- Quantic – We Got Soul
- Citizen Fish – Shrink the Distance
- Meitz – Ming Parle
- Capsule – Last Moon
- Korea Girl – B-Side
- Softball – Foreign Land
- Lost Island – Sections 16
- Luckie Strike – Slightly Stoopid
- JD & The Devil’s Dynamite Band – Flames of Darkness
- Calipso Kint & The Soul Investigators – Chick Beans
- Calipso Kint & The Soul Investigators – Mo’ Calipso Strut
- Steve Alba – Banjo Treats
- No Legs – Nervous System
- Quasimoto – Put a Curse on You
- F.O. THe Smack Magnet – The Humpty Dance
- Astropop3 – So Happy
- Quantic – Fresh Rhythm
- Bubba Thomas and The Lightmen Plus One – The Phantom
- Breakestra – The Live Mix2
- F.O. The Smack Magnet – Long Lost Friend
- Chester – Get Outta My Way
- Chester – Hornby Size
- Capsule – Le Salon
- Citizen Fish – Over The Fence
- Rob Life – The Great Rhythm Caper
- Dan Hicks and the Hot Licks – Comes Love
- Diehard Youth – Bust a Move
- Soul Seven – Southside Funk
- Chris Murray – Back Rooms & Diesel Fumes
- Color Climax – Power-Pac
- Styly Cee feat. Karizma & Midnyte – All Stylz Anthem
- Breakestra – The Live Mix Part 2
- Yesterdays new Quintet – Daylight
- Hard Kandy – Moonlight
ne of the makers of the “Down” series, Phil Edelfsen brings you a union of amazing riders & locations. Expiers monster hucks, brutal crashes and see the first attempted frontflip off a cliff by Phil Edelfsen himself. From cliff hucking, street trials, north shore, dirt jumping and smooth trail riding, this video, along with a killer soundtrack, depics true thrill of the ride.
Aaron Edwards, Adam Chapp, Andrew LaFranchise, Androw Fulton, Brent Zemel, Dan Cowan, Danny Swan, Dave Wornets, Edens, Eric Burgon, Garett Boswort, Gary Houseman, Geoff Gulevich, Jared, John Jesme, Krispy Baughma, Mike Laundrum, Mike Martinsen, Nick Savins, Phil Edlefsen, Shaun Miller, Tyler Fain, Tyler Klassen, Vic Marlow, Von Williams and Will Craig.
Radically departing from their big huck films of the past, Thor Wixom and Phil Edlefsen have broken new ground by capturing the essence of pure technical riding skill in this latest installment of the DOWN series. With their unique style of camera work and innovative editing, Thor and Phil have created their most dynamic film to date.
Chris Canfield, Chris Stewart, Eric Rassmussen, Evil Dave, John Jesme, Krispy Baughman, Lance Canfield, Mikey, Phil Edlefsen, Russ Morell, Ryan Gibb, Ryun Noble, Scott Crabill, Shaun Miller, Vic Marlow and Von Williams.
“Superheros III” is the third big and tasty offering from Neil Sanders and his Superheros freeride team. Hucking your trusty, steel steed off cliffs and boulders is where it begins, but leave it to Gareth Dyer to climb on top of a building for a burly 25-foot roof-to-roof jump. Meanwhile, Dave Watson nails 70-foot dirt doubles only to be followed by Thomas Vanderham and Wade Simmons, …
Aaron Chase, Aaron Peters, Brian Onofrichuk, Caile Noble, Cedric Gracia, Darren Miller, Eric Porter, Gareth Dyer, Grant Allen, Inshane, Kyle Strait, Randy Spangler and Richie Schley.
The word JIB was originally coined by snowboarders to describe a certain style of riding. Rail grinding, sessioning half pipes, and boosting huge tricks off of jumps were all considered JIBBING. Through time, JIBBING came to be known as trick oriented riding in man made environments. And while trials riders, North Shore riders, and a handful of urban mountain bikers have been JIBBING for years, only recently has this discipline of riding gained enough momentum to finally be given its own name. JIB, the new video from Thor Wixom, is the first video of its kind…and the only video dedicated entirely to capturing the essence of the JIB movement.
Aaron Edwards, Brian Malkemes, Chris Stewart, Dan Cowan, Danny Swan, Jesse Walz, Julien Meunier, Mikey Martinson, Shaun Miller, Tyler Klassen, Vittorio Brummotti and Von Williams.
Lista de Reprodução
Disorder 2 came back, bigger, better and stronger than before. more riding, more music, more everything!!!!! bender goes back to the jaw drop and decides he needs a steeper landing. nicolas vouilloz shows the world how to ride. john cowan and timo pritzel demonstrate “big balls” on the hell track!
Bender, Blaise Beckjord, Jeff Lenosky, John Cowan, Kris Holm, Robbie Bourdon, Stacy Kohut and Timo Pritz.
From the success of the first Superheros comes the follow up film that will leave you wanting more. Shot in BC, Utah, Nevada, California and at the Red Bull Challenge.
Aaron Chase, Aaron Peters, Brian O, Gareth Dyer, John Jesme, Kyle Strait, Randy Spangler, Thomas Vanderham, Wade Simmons.
Mega Death, Swollen Members and POD.
Alpha Project is the first downhill mountain bike movie bred in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Featuring the best riders in the world, Alpha Project brings you Norba and World Cup racing action, along with exclusive dirt jumping and freeriding footage. Alpha Project is capped off with the World Championships in Vail, …
The directors and riders of “Chainsmoke II” traveled the globe for 18 months scouting new locations and riding opportunities to make this film a truly unique mountain bike video. What type of footage did they return with from this expedition? How about Marla Streb trekking through a remote jungle in Thailand. Try grinding up the Sawtooth Mountains in Idaho with Killen and Randolph. Or John Kirkaldie and Nathan Rankin tearing up a DH course at Mach 1 in New Zealand. Or perhaps your fancy is tickled by watching Brian Lopes float 60-foot moto-style jumps at a secret Nor Cal location. Not to be outdone by the American- Chris Kovarik and Michael Ronning launch it over a moving train on location in Cairns, Australia. What ever your style of riding- this video will definitely have you hitting your rewind button.
Brian Lopes, Chris Kovarik, John Kirkaldie, Marla Streb, Michael Ronning and Nathan Rankin.
- Coal Chamber – Big Truck
- Fear Factory – Linchpin
- Sinch – The Silent Acquicscence of Millions
- Younger Brother – Evil and Harm
- Ill Nino – What Comes Around
- Tricky – Crazy Claws
- Deftones – Headup
- Baby Fox – Dum Dum Baby
- Supreme Beings Of Leisure – Strangelove Addiction
- Robert Mirabal – Extinction
- Gripline – Toque De Muerto
- Soulfly – Soulfly
- Beamish & Fly – Spaced
- Beamish & Fly – Stoked
- Spineshank – New Disease
- Kyuss – Into the Void
- Bell Portable – Anamorphic
Practical and posy tricks from the pros. Here mountain bike fans can learn the difference between a ‘stoppie’, a ’180′ and a ‘parallel drop off’ and impress their friends! Along the way they can groove to the unbelievable sounds of the Dust Junkys, Orbital, Sneaker Pimps and Corduroy. Professors of Attitude – Hans Rey, Martyn Ashton and Martin Hawyes… Hang on to your helmets! Aside from the coolest first fifteen minutes of mountain bike footage ever done, Tricks and Stunts is an instructional manual of mountain bike trials moves par excellence.
Hans Rey, Martin Hawyes and Martyn Ashton.
Lista de Reprodução
Most people seeing the beautiful stone walls of a Western canyon would be
content to gaze at the view or snap some photos. But not the fun-loving maniacs
in this production, whose natural inclination is to jump, bounce, skid, and
careen down the canyon walls on bicycles. Besides some truly spectacular cliff
jumps, this tribute to “new school mountain biking” also features segments
showing off deliriously reckless riders balancing precariously atop a strange
elevated roadway made of logs and boards in the middle of a pine forest, plenty
of “dirt jumping,” and clips of riders going all out in more conventional
downhill mountain bike racing. A few comic interludes, including scenes
accurately titled “Nuns with Guns” don’t get in the way too much, and this is
mostly a beautifully shot and exciting tribute to daredevils pushing their
pedals to their limits.
New World Disorder drops you into the twisted world of new school mountain
biking and it’s outrageous offspring. Hold on for 65 mph speed wheelies, full
suspension wheelchairs, 55 foot cliff drops, world cup downhilling, deadly dirt
jumping and crazed unicycle stunts. Shot in 16mm across the globe, “NWD”
pioneers the latest in extreme filmmaking techniques–helmet, boom and steadi-
cam footage combined with high speed helicopter footage provides a visual feast
never before seen in mountain biking. Includes music by Anthrax, Choclair, Dope,
Upper Class Racket, Ween.
Cedric Gracia, John Cowan and Josh Bender
- Crazy Town – Toxic
- Anthrax – Fueled
- Fu Manchu – Hell on Wheels
- AFI – Totalimmortal
- Lunachicks – The Passenger
- Blood For Blood – Living in Exile
- Gluecifer – Chewin’ Fingers
- Furnaceface – Calling from the Lord
- Skinny J’s – The Best
- Upper Class Racket – Roll With It
- Dope – Intervention
Sprung4 “a laugh a minute” style vid, with some wow’s thrown in for good measure. Purely the more “hardcore” side of mountain biking. Footage includes: the worlds, New York, BMW, Comedy Crashes, Morzine DH, Urban games, etc…
- Aquasky – Pressure Shot & Intro
- Joseph Henry – I Feel Right
- Lee Fields – Let A Man Do What He Wanna Do
- The Bus Station Loonies – Dick Dastardly
- Smoove – He won’t get far
- Smoove – Looza
- Smoove – T.W.O.C (feat Ferank Manseed)
- Lee Fields & Ehe Explorers – Put It On Me
- King Mob – Drum Sessions
- Minus 8 – Nonhuman
- Smoove D’n’B
- Dead 50’s – Steamin’
- Mark B & Blade – The Unknown
- Dead 50’s – My Daddy Was A Pistol
- Naomi Davis & The Knights of Forty First Street – 41st Street Breakdown
- Aquasky vs Masterblaster – Don’t Stop
- H.B.B.H – Twister
- Aquasky – Showtime
- Mark B & Blade – Split Personalities
- Mark B & Blade – Building A Rep
- The Bus Station Loonies – Playing Silly Buggers
- Numbskullz – Ad Infinitium
- Dead 50’s – Come On and Ride
- Lee Fields & The Explorers – Hey Sallie Mae (Get Off My Feet)
An incredible first film from Jay Brunelle and Neil Sanders. Features free-riding and downhilling that will blow your mind and leave you screaming for more.
Alan Cooke, Anthony Medaglia, Bill Rousell, Carl Rodger, Cedric Gracia, Christer Iramx, Danny Minx, Darrel Young, Demitre Cost, Drake Swett, Eirc Carter, Eric Barton, Grant West, James Camino, Jason Sigfrid, Jiro Nakamura, Joe Lawill, Josh Bender, Kenny Bert, Kirk Desmond, Mark Weir, Marla Streb, Mike King, Myles Rockwell, Nathan Rennie, Nick Natano, Orlando Martinez, Randy Spangler, Ritchey Schley, Rob Sears, Rob Yetman, Scott Fellers, Scott Hart, Scott Sharples, Scott Ybarra, Shaums March, Steve Peat and Wade Bootes.
Evolve will take you on a tour of North America with continents best trial and stunt riders. They work such cities as Los Angeles, Saint Fransisco, Vancouver, Seattle, Denver, Philadelphia, New York City and more! Evolve is the standart for any and all mountain bike trials and stunt films. Flawless editing, unique camera work and entertaining production push Evolve into your VCR every day. If you ride mountain bike, you must own Evolve!
Chris Clark, Jeff Lenosky, JJ Gregorowicz, Kris Holm, Lance Trappe, Martin Haywes, Martin Kleivard, Ryan Leech
- Intro : Jon Cougar Concentration Camp – Reece’s Feces
- San Francisco: 88 Fingers Louie – Elmers
- Monterey: FYP – Hungover Girl
- Los Angeles: Jon Cougar Concentration Camp – My Favourite Place
- NYC: Dillinger Four – Supermodels Don’t Drink Colt.45/Shut Your Little Trap, Inc
- Philadelphia: Decay – Tattoo
- Pennsylvania: Chaniwa – Little Dog
- JJ Gregorowicz: The Fairlanes – Last Sunrise
- Ryan Intro: The Gamits – Sweet Valley High
- Vancouver: The Lillingtons – I Need Some Brain Damage
- North Shore: Decay – Break Away
- Seattle: Oblivion – Meanwhile, Back On The Satellite
- Colorado: The Gamits – Dead Like An Enemy
- Credits: Fifteen – Evolve
Lista de Reprodução
“The path of the righteous biker is beset on all sides by the inequalities of bad mountain biking films and painfully boring stunts.” This wild video features wild off-road action and heart-wrenching rides with the best way to get around, THE MOUNTAIN BIKE!!! The video features music by Seal, Hole, and Sugar Ray, and is shot in Hawaii, ARizona, Colorado, and many other states. Don’t miss this one!
Bob Roll, Bob Siverston, Brett Tippie, Dave Swetland, Derek Westerlund, Graig Olsson, Keith Elliot, Kirsten Peterson, Mattew Hebbard, Ned Overend, Richie Schley, Steve Stanyer and Todd Tanner.
- Hole – Credit In The Straight World
- Charlie Hunter Trio – Worneli’s Yorkies
- Sugar Ray – Snug Harbor
- Sugar Ray – Iron Mike
- Seal – Killer
Lista de Reprodução
It took 9 weeks to make and was described by the Dirt Mag editor Jerry Dyer as “a bit car parky” but it was a start and took us on to the next steps.
Adele Coxon, Alex Trimnell, Andy Pope, Ben Borrie, Darren Tapp, Dave Hazell, Ed Mosley, Gravedigger, Holdon Woods, Simon Everitt and Steve Geall
- Session with Team Nicolai – Forest of Dean: Chomsky – Graffiti Walls High
- TY & Shortee Blitz – i.a.a.d.
- Team Profile – X-lite: Chomsky – Honey, Lemon, Water
- DH Student Champs – 1998: TY & Shortee Blitz – Shortee’s Theme
- People Who Ride – Keith Chegwin: Chomsky – Crush Asphyxia
- DJ Zinc – Tighten Up
- Steve King – Untitled
- Ty & Shortee Blitz – Shortees Theme (Isntrumental)
- Ty & Shortee Blitz – Zones
Sprung 2 Lifted the roof when it premiered at Cheddar challenge in 1998, this classic from the days of VHS features every aspect of the UK DH and MTB scene in 1998 from the NPS races to sessions with all the top uk riders, the good feelings of riding off road will flood back, featuring Steve peat and rob warner video diaries, Steve Peat session in warnclife, more south west scene, the euro champs in czech republic and an animal roadtrip to switzerland, plus much more.
Rob Warner and Steve Peat.
- The Swindonians – A Sense Of Home
- Afrika Bambaataa – Funky Beeper
- Afrika Bambaataa – Unity Party 7 (The Rapmania Live Mix)
- Afrika Bambaataa – Throw Ya F’ Hands Up
- Afrika Bambaataa – One Time 4 Ya Mind
- Afrika Bambaataa – (It’s Alright Now) Think I’ll Make It Anyhow
Lista de Reprodução
Discover the truth behind mountain biking addiction; hang out with the riders in the their own haunts; go beyond extreme action and off into a psychedelic soul ride.
Follow Steve Peat, Rob Warner, Martyn Ashton, Wil Longden, Martin Hawyes and special guest Hans Rey, from the UK to Southern California, in search of mountain biking nirvana.
Shot raw and live, in 16mm motion picture film with a soundtrack featuring Tribute to Nothing, Black Star Liner, Orbital, Death in Vegas, C.J.Bolland, Space Monkeys, Garbage, Freakpower and more…
Andrew Titley, Andy Bear, Andy Pope, Hans Rey, Jammie Hibbard, Martin Hawyes, Martyn Ashton, Mike Hing, Paul Shollock, Rob Warner, Robin Kitchin, Steve Geall, Steve Kitchin, Steve Peat, Tim Ponting, Tom Edwards and Wil Longden.
- Intro : Guy Fletcher – Chainspotting
- Rob Warner: Space Monkeys – Blowing Down the Stylus
- Martin Hawes: Garbage – Milk (Witzy Remix)
- Team Animal: Tribute to Nothing – Think You Should
- Martyn Ashton: Orbital – Satan
- Will Longden: Black Star Liner – Killah Connection
- Stripper: Crustation – Purple
- LA: Death in Vegas – Rocco
- The Mart(y)(i)ns: Freakpower – Husband
- Hans Rey: C.J Bolland – Sugar Is Sweeter
- Credits: Mother – Gotta Luv It
Lista de Reprodução
“Chainsmoke” set a new standard for DH and XC mountain bike videos. Besides having an incredible selection of music, the filming is excellent. If you’re looking for an awesome biking video, this is it. Once you’ve watched this one though, all of the others will seem null in comparison.
Alison Sydor, Cadel Evans, Chad Herrington, Fuzzy Hall, Gunner Shogren, Joe Parkin, Libor Karas, Mike Metzger, Missy Glove, Randy Lawrence, Shaun Palmer, Susan DeMattei, Tinker Juarez and Todd Lyons.